Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LOAD/SAVE clone file in ARRAY FILE

LOAD/SAVE clone file in ARRAY FILE

HELLO, I HAVE NEED TO CREATE A LOAD / SAVE to clone objects. I can do this with ini file, but I prefer to use the file array.
    I have to save these objects: all their values.
    eg:
    I create the first object and I have to save, its location and all its variables. its location is written in its variable.
    save, the procedure is perhaps more simple ... the difficulty is to load the parameters and create all the objects that have been saved.
    I need to create this ENGINE save / load ... please help me, it is very difficult.
    Loock my example, LOAD AND SAVE is wrong
    Attached files Attached files
    MMF2 Developer User
    Build 251
    my interface programming whit MMF 2
    www.labdomotic.com

Enybody can help me?
    :-)
    MMF2 Developer User
    Build 251
    www.labdomotic.com

LOAD SAVE CLONE IN ARRAY.mfa

Here you go. The modifications that I made were to add a spread value to the ID_Switch value, which gives each switch a unique value. I didn't use the file object, but rather chose file commands from the array object

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rubes View Post
    LOAD SAVE CLONE IN ARRAY.mfa

Here you go. The modifications that I made were to add a spread value to the ID_Switch value, which gives each switch a unique value. I didn't use the file object, but rather chose file commands from the array object
    THANKSSSSS :-))
    this is a beautiful gift for my birthday ... it works as I wanted.
    thank you very much.
    you can include other important information in this array?
    I must also enter the picture and then I have to store the path of the file, if I place the files with editing, can you help? I have to enter the active picture, I think up to 10 and then include other active objects, but I think I do this myself, if I have problems, I can ask for more help? you were really a big help, thank you and thank you again.
    MMF2 Developer User
    Build 251
    www.labdomotic.com

I can try to help, though i'm not sure about the pictures and such.

I think you may want to use two arrays, as well. One for keeping track of values (numbers) and one for keeping track of text items. I forgot to mention that I changed your array type to Number Type and removed the checkbox for base1 indexing.

Glad I could give you a birthday gift.

I can try to help, though i'm not sure about the pictures and such.

I think you may want to use two arrays, as well. One for keeping track of values (numbers) and one for keeping track of text items. I forgot to mention that I changed your array type to Number Type and removed the checkbox for base1 indexing.

Glad I could give you a birthday gift.

I preferred to use the string instead of the numerical value because the other parameters are decimal and some contain names and path,
    but I think simply edit.
    I found a problem ...
    when I delete one of the switch, the load will not work well, maybe that's the structure of the array? you still have some time for me to complete this editor?
    MMF2 Developer User
    Build 251
    www.labdomotic.com

how do you delete a switch? Have you added some more functionality? If so, please post an updated file

how do you delete a switch? Have you added some more functionality? If so, please post an updated file
    I made some small changes, I added the banner to create with more ease functions (erase, move, size etc.)
    I also added two pictures active, if that is easy to put saving the file path, inside arrays are very happy with your help.
    I can not correct the error: when you delete a switch, saving is no longer functional.
    MMF2 Developer User
    Build 251
    www.labdomotic.com

I have fixed the load issue after delete, by modifying the save routine. I clear the array, then re-write the data to the array, then save.

I am not sure how to capture the path of the pictures, but the File object's help file does state that it should do this. I have never used that extension, but it says:
    Total pathway of a file retrieves the complete file path currently set in the File object.

This could be stored in a text array or ini file

I've made a few other minor tweaks and corrections commented in the file.

I like the graphics you have added, it looks very nice

I have fixed the load issue after delete, by modifying the save routine. I clear the array, then re-write the data to the array, then save.

I am not sure how to capture the path of the pictures, but the File object's help file does state that it should do this. I have never used that extension, but it says:
    Total pathway of a file retrieves the complete file path currently set in the File object.

This could be stored in a text array or ini file

I've made a few other minor tweaks and corrections commented in the file.

I like the graphics you have added, it looks very nice
    Thank you very much for your preciousus help...I got that i had to clean the Array before to save it.
    I always use the file object in order to take the pathway, but for me is not easy to insert this pathway in this array.
    I have no problem saving the pathway in an array or ini file but Beacuse of the structure of this array i do not know where to store it.

Is possible use the first x of array innorder to store all the other parameters (for example pathway pictures, global value ...) ?
    If I send to you the file with the pictures pathway, can you insert the pathway in this array?

Thank you very much for your help, I hope that this example mfa can be useful for everyone...
    MMF2 Developer User
    Build 251
    www.labdomotic.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast