Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: About MMF 2.5 :)

I don't know if this conversations will be well welcomed here, but I have used Construct 2 and I can tell you that the whole program interface feels very "filmsy" and "cheap" compared to MMF2. It's like it is running on a virtual machine or something, it lags a lot and the performance was not good on my computer. This detail alone made it not worthy for me, I was having a hard time scrolling the level layouts and switching between windows because all got choppy easily. I got quite a few bugs too on the program interface.

MMF2 feels solid and like a native program. The rest is very similar, I won't say Construct 2 doesn't have its own good points, it surely does, but I'm sure Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and F3 will address some of this features and will be a superior product. CT Fusion 2.5 is around the corner, so I think you should wait and try it.

thanks again foru yours replies and clarifications...maybe i'll go with MMF2 now and 2.5 when it will be out

are there good boooks to learn the engine that have step-by step tutorials in them ( like chokobrek)??
    so i can follow complete projects form start to end
    i bought an used copy of Game Creation for Teens but sellen can send me the compaion cd with the resources ..is there a way I can have them ..on author site there is nothing and i wantto follow the examples of future tennis , quick draw and last pursiut
    Last edited by JC_LEON; 25th October 2013 at 10:04 AM.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer Android Export Module HTML5 Export Module SWF Export Module 

I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Blog Entries
    Books aren't the only way to learn MMF2. There are plenty of good tutorials on MMF2 right here (the official page for tutorials (I highly recommend you start at the beginners part of it (just don't do Snowboarding, Nano Wars, or U Fight, as they were are translated from French, and even at least somewhat experienced users like me have a hard time following them (well, I know I had a hard time following U Fight, and the others I mentioned were added at the same time (or around the same time, and they were all originally wrote by Francois, who is French))))) and here (this one is linked to by the official page of tutorials, though it isn't on the same website, and it has open-source files instead of step-by-step tutorials).

Once you think you are ready for the intermediate tutorials on Clickteam's website, I highly recommend Glob Wars, it's one of the best intermediate tutorials on there (here's a download link).
    My website:

http://happyfroggamesonline.com/

I beta-tested the Android runtime.

I forgot to remove the note that was here after getting my new laptop. Whoops.

many thanks for your help and links LOL.. i'll try all of them..but I need for books too have a sequencial explanation of MMF2 mechanics and I'm very interested to MAKE AMAZING GAMES IN MINUTES and POWER USER's GUIDE TO WINDOWS DEVELOPMEN by J Darby but since I'm italian I ncannot buy them trought amazon.com...is there another way??

and ...due I'm attempting to purchase MMF2 ..which version i must buy... is the standard version comparable to developer version or Developer features are so good that I must prefer to buy dev version??

Clickteam Clickteam 
    Blog Entries
    If you plan to do commercial games and want the logo free/credit free runtime you need the developer version.
    This would also give you the advertising and in-app purchasing features on iOS and Android.

If you just want to start making games the Standard version would be good and you can always upgrade later to developer.

You can release commercial games with standard - We just ask you included a Fueled by Fusion logo.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer Android Export Module HTML5 Export Module SWF Export Module 

I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Blog Entries
    Jeff summed it up quite nicely. I advise you start with Standard, so you can get the hang of it and get enough features to learn how to use it, and then upgrade (you can get a discount on MMF2DEV when upgrading from MMF2 Standard (roughly the difference between the two in price is what you get off (if standard is 100$, and developer is 400$, then you would pay roughly 300$ to upgrade from standard to developer, just to give you an idea on what I mean))) when you feel you need the extra features/want to release a game without the Fueled by Fusion logo.
    My website:

http://happyfroggamesonline.com/

I beta-tested the Android runtime.

I forgot to remove the note that was here after getting my new laptop. Whoops.

thanks again for your replies--I have a better idea now..
    and.. another question...

are in MMF2 or in 2.5 sub events(like construct), local variables, variables with names, no limit on the number of variables,, no broken links to objects in the code, event sheet included so if I make an edit on a sheet O don't have to copy and paste the edits to other sheets?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer Android Export Module SWF Export Module XNA Export Module Install Creator Pro Unicode Add-on 

Blog Entries
    You can download demo and see how it looks.

http://www.clickteam.com/webftp/file...MF2Demo_En.exe

yes I have the demo already and made the chocobreak tutorial also..

Sincerly I found MMF2 much intuitive than C2 ( many tell opposite) but I would to know if issues i metioned in my prevoius post were addressed in recent MMF2 release or even in 2.5

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast