Thread: Fusion 2.5 official List of features

Fusion 2.5 official List of features

Is there an official Click Team document that lists all of the features that will be coming with Fusion 2.5? I was on the live stream and read FanO's tweets, but I'm curious if there's a one place official document with everything listed.

Clickteam Clickteam 
    Battle Ground Washington
    Blog Entries
    I think we will finalize the list of new features on September 16th so sometime around then we can release exactly everything that made it in.

Thanks Jeff, I'm getting it regardless of what the official list is, but want to start mental preparations for all of the new features.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer Android Export Module HTML5 Export Module iOS Export Module SWF Export Module XNA Export Module Unicode Add-on 

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK
    Blog Entries

That's as official as it goes - list of things said on CC13 and tweeted my yours truly.
    End is near.

I only hope for two things: advanced object selection AND an array object overhaul with indexstrings and possibility to mix values with strings ;-) anyone?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer iOS Export Module SWF Export Module 

NY, USA
    Blog Entries
    A few questions. I skimmed through the other thread and don't remember seeing them.

-Will there be a OS X editor for 2.5?
    -If so, will it be released when the Windows version comes out?

-Can I upgrade from MMF2Dev to 2.5 Standard? (Then go up to 2.5 Dev later when I have more money)
    To my knowledge, my current projects aren't using any dev-specific features.

-Will I need to rebuy any exporters? Such as the iOS or flash exporter. Or will they work with 2.5?

I'm fairly confident I read or saw on the stream that the exporters will not need to be repurchased