Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MMF 2.0/2.5

MMF 2.0/2.5

Hi guy....My brother have the multimedia fusion 2, but he married and get his copy with him. So, i have 2 exporters (flash and android) but now i don´t have the mmf itself.

I need to buy, but i live in brazil and buy in euro is very expensive to me... I see that mmf will be release in steam.. I think that will be more cheap to me, because the steam convert in real. Do you have one date to sell the mmf in steam? If i buy the mmf 2.0 now, i will get the 2.5 free? My exporters will work with this copy too? (i did format his pc, so he don´t use the exporters more).

Sorry for my english, i´m not so good in it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer Android Export Module HTML5 Export Module SWF Export Module 

I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by _peixe_ View Post
    Hi guy....My brother have the multimedia fusion 2, but he married and get his copy with him. So, i have 2 exporters (flash and android) but now i don´t have the mmf itself.

I need to buy, but i live in brazil and buy in euro is very expensive to me... I see that mmf will be release in steam.. I think that will be more cheap to me, because the steam convert in real. Do you have one date to sell the mmf in steam? If i buy the mmf 2.0 now, i will get the 2.5 free? My exporters will work with this copy too? (i did format his pc, so he don´t use the exporters more).

Sorry for my english, i´m not so good in it.
    If you buy MMF2 now, from what I've heard, yes, you will get a free copy of MMF2.5.
    My website:

http://happyfroggamesonline.com/

I beta-tested the Android runtime.

I forgot to remove the note that was here after getting my new laptop. Whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    If you buy MMF2 now, from what I've heard, yes, you will get a free copy of MMF2.5.

Thanks happygreenfrog. Anyone knows when the mmf will be avaiable in steam? Can anyone confirm if really who bouht the mmf 2.0 will be receive for free the upgrade for the 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer Android Export Module HTML5 Export Module SWF Export Module 

I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Blog Entries
    Thanks happygreenfrog. Anyone knows when the mmf will be avaiable in steam? Can anyone confirm if really who bouht the mmf 2.0 will be receive for free the upgrade for the 2.5?
    Nobody knows when MMF will be available on Steam, not even the people who made MMF. However, since MMF2.5 is about to be released (it's a few months away (sometime this year)), they might just go ahead and release MMF2.5 instead of MMF2 on Steam (if I remember correctly, anyway).
    My website:

http://happyfroggamesonline.com/

I beta-tested the Android runtime.

I forgot to remove the note that was here after getting my new laptop. Whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    Nobody knows when MMF will be available on Steam, not even the people who made MMF. However, since MMF2.5 is about to be released (it's a few months away (sometime this year)), they might just go ahead and release MMF2.5 instead of MMF2 on Steam (if I remember correctly, anyway).
    I would assume (and hope) that "early third quarter" means sometime in October. :-)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer Android Export Module SWF Export Module XNA Export Module Install Creator Pro Unicode Add-on 

Blog Entries
    If you instaled before these exporters to your brother copy of MMF2 then you can't install this exporters to another copy of MMF2. They were assigned to his copy of MMF2 and you must contact with Clickteam.

_peixe_,

Sou brasileiro também. Como o pessoal falou, você vai precisar entrar em contato com a Clickteam porque os Exporters que você tem estão associados ao serial do MMFusion do seu irmão. Não entendi muito bem, o seu irmão deu a cópia do MMFusion para você?
    Li aqui no fórum Jeff (que faz parte da equipe Clickteam) dizendo que quem comprar o MMFusion por esses dias vai ter um upgrade grátis para a versão 2.5. Não sei como será no Steam, mas quando eu comprei minha cópia, paguei em Euros realmente fica muito mais caro do que em dólares.
    Tap And Go! released on Google Play http://goo.gl/HYIORt

Olá Ls2.

Meu irmão morava comigo e ele tinha a cópia original e developer do mmf. Ele usava no pc dele que eu usava também. Ele se casou e comprou outro pc, o pc que na verdade era nosso, ficou comigo aqui. Nós formatamos o pc pra tirar os arquivos pessoais dele, sendo que ele levou a cópia que era dele do mmf. Como eu não quero problemas com o serial dele, eu decedi comprar um pra mim, só que quero comprar o standart porque é mais barato. Mas quem comprou os exporters fui eu e eles ficaram comigo, tenho a certeza que ele não está usando. Vc poderia traduzir isso pra mim Ls2? queria ver como proceder, rtalvez eu compre mesmo em euro semana que vem, mas não sabia que o serial dos exporters ficava atribuido ao serial do mmf.

Olá Ls2.

Meu irmão morava comigo e ele tinha a cópia original e developer do mmf. Ele usava no pc dele que eu usava também. Ele se casou e comprou outro pc, o pc que na verdade era nosso, ficou comigo aqui. Nós formatamos o pc pra tirar os arquivos pessoais dele, sendo que ele levou a cópia que era dele do mmf. Como eu não quero problemas com o serial dele, eu decedi comprar um pra mim, só que quero comprar o standart porque é mais barato. Mas quem comprou os exporters fui eu e eles ficaram comigo, tenho a certeza que ele não está usando. Vc poderia traduzir isso pra mim Ls2? queria ver como proceder, rtalvez eu compre mesmo em euro semana que vem, mas não sabia que o serial dos exporters ficava atribuido ao serial do mmf.

Google traductor:
    My brother lived with me and he had the original developer of the MMF. He used it on pc that I used too. He married and bought another pc. We formatted the pc to take personal files from it, so he took the copy that was his mmf. As I do not want problems with the serial it, I decided buy another copy, but the standart because it is cheaper. But who was I bought the exporters and they were with me, I'm sure he is not using. U could translate it for me Ls2? wanted to see how to proceed, I buy the same next week, but did not know the serial of exporters was assigned to serial MMF.
    How can i disassociate my flash and android exporter from the old serial??? Yves, can you help me with that? When i buy the serial os standart mmf, can i send you a pm with the serial of mmf standart, flash exporter and android exporter to associate then? thanks

I think the jist of it, as I understand it is:

peixe's brother purchased MMF2, which both peixe and his brother used on the same machine. Peixe purchased two exporters himself. Peixe's brother left home, and took MMF2 with him. Peixe wants to purchase a new MMF2, but already owns the two exporters he purchased himself.

I don't think the Exporters are tied to your MMF2 serial, as such, I think they just lock after X amount of installs on different PCs. I'm sure one of CT will clear it up for you though

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast