Animator/Developer wants work in game development

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello, I am a simple freelance developer that want's work.

PAY

I do want some sort of payment however, we can work out the details later. All I will say is that I want a one time payment.

CREDENTIALS

I have bought fusion only a month ago BUT, I have spent countless hours on it. The best example of my work is on Platformer a game in which all art and development is done by me. Here's a link. Please login to see this link. I also have no exporters at all.

OTHER NOTES

I have begun development on my game about a month ago. When you see the game and how much time was needed to make it I'll let you be the judge of my speed.

Pics Please login to see this link.

Thank you for your time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!