• Recent Forum Posts

Graystripe2000

Well. Nevermind. I just used the index instead of...

Well. Nevermind. I just used the index instead of by name, which seems to only work if layers have a name. Whoops.

Graystripe2000 Today, 04:14 PM Go to last post
    Graystripe2000

View Post

I have made a mechanic where you overlap an object and press a key to make the character move to another area in another layer. All I have there is just ground and another object. The problem is, I...

Graystripe2000 Today, 04:11 PM Go to last post
    josm

Paid Simple Fusion Mechanics

Hi, I'm looking to hire someone to make some simple mechanics for me. I need the mechanics of the mobile game "Wall Kickers"

josm Today, 03:43 PM Go to last post
    thegd

Yeah, I've considered that, but it's a bit too...

Yeah, I've considered that, but it's a bit too late to change the dialogue system like that. Also, I don't want a player to be able to open up a file and be able to read all the dialogues in the...

thegd Today, 01:04 PM Go to last post
    NaitorStudios

Windows runtime bug

Yves, a guy on the discord server haven't touched his game since the last stable version, and now the exe won't work after building it again, giving this strange error:

It does work when...

NaitorStudios Today, 12:26 PM Go to last post
    vidarzack

View Post

Bon j'ai trouvé une solution si un jour ça arrive à quelqu'un...

En gros c'est le fichier mfa qui était en erreur. Du coup j'ai recréé un nouveau projet et réinséré mes frame dedans et maintenant...

vidarzack Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
    Vetmora

Found the following thread where someone suggests...

Found the following thread where someone suggests creating a loop to find out the max number of paragraphs: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/50546-Some-quick-questions-on-limits

Have you...

Vetmora Today, 10:09 AM Go to last post
    Cobra

Okay, for some reason exported apps have two sets...

Okay, for some reason exported apps have two sets of icons within them. You have the one we set that gets ignored in the Resources folder. Then you have the default CTF icon in the Assets.car file...

Cobra Today, 09:50 AM Go to last post
    haoujey

Hi Yves, I published an extension on the store...

Hi Yves,
    I published an extension on the store 2 weeks ago and it's not validated yet. Is there a problem with the extension ? If not can you validate it please ?

Thanks, :)
    Haoujey

haoujey Today, 08:25 AM Go to last post
    RailedRobin

Yes! Thank you! I would've made that way more...

Yes! Thank you! I would've made that way more complicated and just gotten frustrated.

RailedRobin Yesterday, 11:07 PM Go to last post
    Outcast

Yes, it was in this thread:...

Yes, it was in this thread: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/100908-Concrete-Jungle-and-zooming-panning?highlight=surface+zoom

Outcast Yesterday, 10:34 PM Go to last post
    zip2kx

i have? i dont remember. I dont use UFO anymore...

i have? i dont remember. I dont use UFO anymore but ive never seen that feature.
    The best example ive seen of this zooming was one that was in the clickteam reactor patreon (pretty sure its in the...

zip2kx Yesterday, 09:40 PM Go to last post