• Recent Forum Posts

Euingee

Janette5 i think i figured out how it works. im...

Janette5 i think i figured out how it works. im not really sure what you wanted to do with it so heres what i have, hope it helps.

Euingee Today, 04:47 AM Go to last post
    matty47

I get exactly the same error log. When I checked...

I get exactly the same error log. When I checked Android studio the only obsolete package available is 21.3.6528147. Which is what I have installed. I have hide obsolete packages unticked.

matty47 Today, 02:25 AM Go to last post
    Fernando

it is really difficult since i can't reproduce...

it is really difficult since i can't reproduce here, i am working in a new runtime with all library updated and all deprecated removed when ready i will post here so anyone that want to test may ask...

Fernando Today, 01:49 AM Go to last post
    Fernando

new gradle does this, can you check with your...

new gradle does this, can you check with your android studio and install this ndk version?

Fernando Today, 01:46 AM Go to last post
    Dobermann

This issue is still unsolved, even with the last...

This issue is still unsolved, even with the last Runtime i got... I'm starting to loose faith... :(

Dobermann Yesterday, 10:07 PM Go to last post
    janpier

Problem when build and run

I encountered this problem while building the apk file to be tested on the phone with the "build and run" option, now the problem occurs even without using the Android Plus object. does anyone know...

janpier Yesterday, 07:46 PM Go to last post
    Yves

View Post

Bonjour, le résultat d'une division de valeurs entières est une valeur entière (sans décimales). Pour avoir une valeur décimale il faut que l'une des deux valeurs le soit. Solution: multiplier la...

Yves Yesterday, 04:45 PM Go to last post

View Post

Bonjour,

Je veux faire un truc tout simple, mais je m'y prends comme un pied.
    Je souhaite diviser une valeur d'un fichier ini par une valeur fixe et l'enregistrer dans un chaîne globale. Ce ratio...

2310 Yesterday, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    Tek

Feature Request: If it's not too difficult to...

Feature Request:

If it's not too difficult to implement, could you please add a search bar to the Create Object window where you select which object you want to have created? I notice there is a...

Tek Yesterday, 03:53 PM Go to last post
    DaveC

Slow Array Loading on HDD

Hi Clickers, This may just come down to hardware - but I wondered if there was something I can do to optimize things. In my game, each time a map loads, it loads the data from an array at the start...

DaveC Yesterday, 02:40 PM Go to last post
    migwah

Thanks for the help guys. fredetmumu frame 4...

Thanks for the help guys. fredetmumu frame 4 works perfectly thanks for taking the time. More complicated than I initially thought it was!

migwah Yesterday, 12:51 PM Go to last post
    migwah

Thanks for the help guys!

Thanks for the help guys!

migwah Yesterday, 12:46 PM Go to last post