• Upcoming New Year 2016

Hey Everyone!

I hope you've all had a good, productive and fun year!

Where do I start? We finally managed to release the Google Play Extensions over the Christmas period which is great, you can grab them now at a discounted price. Also, we have a Sale on Clickteam products. This sale WILL END, so don't wait until the very last minute to purchase, you may miss out!

To summarise, this year has seen a lot of new titles appearing across a lot of marketplaces from Clickteam users. Five Nights at Freddy's by animdude, dominated this year, without a shadow of a doubt. We have seen some very amazing games such as 'Jarvis' by Chrilley and the awe-inspiring Heart Forth Alicia by Alonso aswell as Cole's awesome Concrete Jungle (to new a few). I'm looking forward to seeing more in 2016.

Here at Clickteam, 2016 is a HUGE year and not just for us, for you also. I don't even think I need to drop any hints on this one but with the GDC in March in San Fran and the Click Convention 2016 to look forward to, the content of both of these will please many users. I highly recommend if you can, to attend the GDC in March and visit the Clickteam booth. Aside of that, I really do hope many of you can attend the Click Convention 2016 in Cambridge, UK in August of 2016. The last one we had in 2013 was an incredible hit with lots of random users from all over the globe meeting up to spend 3 awesome days together, meeting and greeting, working together on a GameJam, sharing ideas and sailing down rivers on the most random boats you will ever imagine.

The Click Convention 2016 will be even bigger than this! Clickteam has some of the most powerful, elite and dedicated programmers working on Version 3. It is a solid team that are working around-the-clock to take Fusion to the very next level! We are still continually working on squashing any bugs that may arise in 2.5 and the exporters via the Bug-Box and we also have some new additions to Clickteam to help produce more resources and material for the upcoming year.

What else can you look forward to?
    Well, I'll be heading the brand new Library system online. I touched on this in the last edition of Fused. It's a brand new, online Library content system. It will contain all future documentation in the form of help, extension documentation, tutorials and user-submitted content. The aim is to centralise and localise all documentation.

Fused - I am currently working on a new system for Fused. A HTML system. This will make Fused accessible for more readership and will allow full cross-platform view ability.

Guides / Video Tutorials - Last month I started a new YouTube Channel. You can subscribe to this. I will be uploading new Video Tutorials and the same PDF guides. The PDF guides will follow the same direction as Fused, in the form of HTML to be more accessible (more than likely Library release).

I hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas 2015 and I hope you all have an even greater 2016!
  • Recent Blog Posts

Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Frames and Storyboard Editor)

Hello Clickers !! Fifth entry to the blog (five already, How quickly time passes) Ready to read this blog one more week? Ok let's go there

Today 06:49 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Sub-Events)

Hello Clickers!!! ;) Fourth entry to the blog In this entry we will return to talk about the Event Editor And that improvements are added, or could be added One of the most important...

19th June 2017 07:17 AM
    TheSordaKnown

Can You Change the Physical Size of Text Blitter?

Hello everyone, I would prefer a direct answer if you know how to do this, but a link in the right direction is also appreciated. I have a quick question about Text Blitter: Can you change its...

17th June 2017 07:36 PM
    Kimchy101

Project Robo [Genre: Platformer]

14th June 2017 03:34 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Behaviors)

Hi Clickers!! Here we are again, with a new blog entry In previous posts to the blog we talked about the Event Editor / Event List Editor and the Image Editor And we express our desire for...

12th June 2017 06:10 AM
    Kimchy101

9th June 2017 01:35 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Image Editor)

Hello Clickers!!! Welcome to the second entry of the Blog In the previous entry, we briefly commented that one of the most important aspects in a rapid development tool is the event editor...

5th June 2017 08:40 PM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3

Hello Clickers :) Welcome to the First Entry to the Blog of .... Where every Monday we will talk and discuss everything about Fusion 3 To do this it is essential to know where we come...

29th May 2017 07:06 PM
    Kimchy101

17th May 2017 09:38 PM
    advaith

Cupcake Escape! v. 2.1.0 Changelog

Cupcake Escape! v. 2.1.0 is now out! The changelog is below: - Info page! Awesome, right? The new info page also features a Check For Updates system on Windows. - The cupcake movement zone has...

8th May 2017 12:19 AM
    paobrasil

HELP US GET ON GREENLIGHT: Valiant Saga

Hello friends, I'm coming here to ask your help, we really need you vote to bring our game to STEAM. Please, help us to make this true, VOTE YES in our game:...

3rd May 2017 03:54 PM
    advaith

Catch Me If You Can v. 4.0.2 Update Patches

Here are the Update Patches to version 4.0.2 of Catch Me If You Can!: If you have Version 3, click here to download the patch If you have Version 4, click here to download the patch If you...

30th April 2017 05:15 AM