• Discord - Online Chat for Clickteam

With the abandonment of ClickConverse, I welcome you all to check out Discord!

There's been a couple of threads on it already by Jeff, but I thought I'd try drum up as much interest as possible as it's a cool thing to hang out online and chat with other developers. It also gives you access to instant help from other developers, some of the forum mods and of course, the likes of Me and Jeff when we're about!

There's a web version (just keep a tab open), desktop version (for Windows/Mac) and a mobile version!

See you there!

Link: https://discord.gg/jnj5w
  • Recent Blog Posts

alexexhowl

ToT #12 new feature - replays

Just finished adding replays - feature. Still need some optimization.

21st February 2017 06:01 PM
    Zonacas

Hero-e online

Finished the HERO-E Online :) It can be connected through Direct IP or through user account In the video you can see the connection via Direct IP

14th February 2017 10:45 PM
    TopWeb

One touch jack : Mayan temple

This is my preview trailer of my game for Android One touch comand, every level is different. This is the first episode : mayan temple. Coming soon to Android market. A greeting!! ;-)

5th February 2017 11:18 PM
    Speed

Cube OS for Windows (FREE)

Showing the extreme limits of CF2.5, Cube OS is a powerful program simulating an operating system in an executable file, featuring some amazing apps check it right now !

3rd February 2017 10:40 AM
    advaith

Cupcake Escape! Down

We noticed that the Cupcake Escape website was down. We have fully restored access. If you have trouble accessing the HTML5 game, please let us know.

3rd February 2017 01:01 AM
    JoshMakesGames

Gray's Journey

29th January 2017 12:14 AM
    Del_Duio

Weebish Mines, 2017 Update on Greenlight

I finally put it up the other night and made a new trailer. If this looks like it'd be any fun to you and you have a Steam account I'd much appreciate an upvote!...

26th January 2017 05:29 PM
    simonliu300

Evade It - Released for android (FREE)

13th January 2017 10:24 PM
    simonliu300

Super Pong Breaker - Released for android (FREE)

30th December 2016 08:34 PM
    Del_Duio

Weebish Mines, being updated for 2017

Hello! This is a story of a very hard Metroidvania game I made back in 2013 that I was really proud of, however it had some failings to it (like being unable to save). It harkened back to the NES...

30th December 2016 01:18 PM
    Kimchy101

Rocket Mash: A game where you shoot rockets.

28th December 2016 05:03 AM