• Firefly - 3d for Fusion, Just Released!

Fusion users and friends!

We are excited to announce the release of Firefly, 3d for Fusion! The Firefly project has been in development by a team of about three people for about five years and is finally at a point where we can share it with you!

Get it on Clickstore: http://clickstore.clickteam.com/firefly3D/firefly

Get it on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com//app/267655

This brand new set of objects will power your Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Standard or Developer with the ability to leverage the event editor to build your own 3d games and apps. Now you can build First Person Shooters, Third Person Adventures, 3d Puzzle Games and more. Simply drop the objects in to your frame editor and start developing using the same Properties, Actions, Conditions and Expressions methods you use for 2d projects in Fusion.

See how it works by reviewing the Chocobreak 3d Tutorial on Library: http://library.clickteam.com/extensi.../chocobreak3d/

Firefly comes complete with documentation and examples. Start with the Chocobreak 3d tutorial to bridge your eventing knowledge from 2d to 3d. Then move on the FPS tutorial to get dig deeper in to the powerful set of functions the Firefly objects provide.

Firefly is in CONTINUOUS development, Please if you find something that could be improved or fixed visit the Community to let us know what we can do!

• Recent Blog Posts

Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Shaders)

Hi Amigos Clickers Welcome another week to the Blog This week we will talk a little bit about Graphic Effects (Shaders) In Fusion for some time we have had some simple effects like...

Yesterday 06:40 AM
    dacoo

UWP Input

Hi all, I'm making a project for PC, Mac and Xbox. Using the UWP exporter, I have my application running in Visual Studio. However, I'm running into a BIG problem. Because the exporter does not...

18th July 2017 06:40 PM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Online Games)

Hi Clickers!!! Welcome again to this Blog This time we will talk and reflect on the simplest way to create Online Games For quite some time Fusion has had extensions that allow online...

17th July 2017 07:57 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Variables)

Hi Clickers!!! Welcome to the entry number 7 of blog This time we will talk about Variables Basically a Variable It is a certain amount of space in memory that we identify with a name. So...

10th July 2017 06:39 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Templates)

Hi Clickers! One more Monday, one more blog entry :) Let's talk about another important aspect in an easy-to-use and rapid development tool The templates

3rd July 2017 07:04 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Frames and Storyboard Editor)

Hello Clickers !! Fifth entry to the blog (five already, How quickly time passes) Ready to read this blog one more week? Ok let's go there

26th June 2017 06:49 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Sub-Events)

Hello Clickers!!! ;) Fourth entry to the blog In this entry we will return to talk about the Event Editor And that improvements are added, or could be added One of the most important...

19th June 2017 07:17 AM
    TheSordaKnown

Can You Change the Physical Size of Text Blitter?

Hello everyone, I would prefer a direct answer if you know how to do this, but a link in the right direction is also appreciated. I have a quick question about Text Blitter: Can you change its...

17th June 2017 07:36 PM
    Kimchy101

Project Robo [Genre: Platformer]

14th June 2017 03:34 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Behaviors)

Hi Clickers!! Here we are again, with a new blog entry In previous posts to the blog we talked about the Event Editor / Event List Editor and the Image Editor And we express our desire for...

12th June 2017 06:10 AM
    Kimchy101

Project Robo [Genre: Platformer]

9th June 2017 01:35 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Image Editor)

Hello Clickers!!! Welcome to the second entry of the Blog In the previous entry, we briefly commented that one of the most important aspects in a rapid development tool is the event editor...

5th June 2017 08:40 PM