• Recent Forum Posts

AM_Games

This doesn't happen with other game I've played...

This doesn't happen with other game I've played via the xbox controller. :)

AM_Games Today, 05:28 PM Go to last post
    elvisish

Here's an example I did, taking DaveC's example...

Here's an example I did, taking DaveC's example and adding a pushout with MoveSafely: 25727

Unfortunately it breaks if you walk in to the wall, but it's perfect if you just stand on the platform...

elvisish Today, 05:00 PM Go to last post
    Julian82

Never mind, Spryke cave sounds good to me XD I’m...

Never mind, Spryke cave sounds good to me XD I’m just doing programming this year which feels a bit odd, but actually helped to speed things up. Shifting between coding and art all the time was not...

Julian82 Today, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    MEHRDAD

Great!!!. Nice job!. Does your engine support...

Great!!!. Nice job!. Does your engine support slopes too?

MEHRDAD Today, 03:49 PM Go to last post
    Simon

For the button focus issue, I've always used a...

For the button focus issue, I've always used a blank and invisible Combo Box object which I focus/defocus when a button is clicked (either directly in the button's events or via a behaviour / last...

Simon Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    sylvie

View Post

ok, merci pour votre réponse. Je vais indiquer qu'il faudra lire mon appli dans Chrome.

sylvie Today, 02:26 PM Go to last post
    Olivier

View Post

Les applications HTML5 créées avec CF2.5 fonctionnent parfaitement avec tous les navigateurs modernes. Internet Explorer n'en fait pas partie. Il est par ailleurs remplacé par Edge sur Windows 10....

Olivier Today, 02:18 PM Go to last post
    Olivier

View Post

Les applications HTML5 créées avec CF2.5 fonctionnent parfaitement avec tous les navigateurs modernes. Internet Explorer n'en fait pas partie. Il est par ailleurs remplacé par Edge sur Windows 10....

Olivier Today, 02:17 PM Go to last post
    sylvie

View Post

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai un soucis avec une appli qui ne fonctionne pas toujours avec Internet explorer mais qui fonctionne très bien avec Chrome. Normalement à la fin de la vidéo, 2 boutons...

sylvie Today, 02:12 PM Go to last post
    Volnaiskra

The only 'fix' I found was to just use Active...

The only 'fix' I found was to just use Active System Objects instead of the regular checkboxes and buttons

Volnaiskra Today, 02:00 PM Go to last post
    sylvie

View Post

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai un soucis avec une appli qui ne fonctionne pas toujours avec Internet explorer mais qui fonctionne très bien avec Chrome. Comment la faire fonctionner sur n'importe quel...

sylvie Today, 01:34 PM Go to last post
    AM_Games

I know I'm a year late on this but was there a...

I know I'm a year late on this but was there a fix? I use the LB in my game on an Xbox controller and I get that windows DING every time I press it.

AM_Games Today, 01:34 PM Go to last post
  • 24 hours left - Noble Armada's Inquisitors Stretch Goal

Less then 24 hours left on Noble Armada: Lost Worlds! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...lds-video-game

The Empire’s faithful fear that the Lost Worlds are cesspools of sin and evil. Into the darkest heavens the Church sends its inquisitors, agents who punish heretics, users of proscribed technologies, demon worshippers, psychics, pagans, non-Church aliens, political dissenters and all other malcontents. The $7000 dollar stretch goal allows us to add this deadly faction into Noble Armada: Lost Worlds.

Only flame can purify the heavens, and Inquisition ships carry flamers to cleanse the universe of evil. These flame guns add oxidizers so they can burn in the vacuum of space. The flamer is close range and does little damage to ships protected by shields. However, a ship with only armor will experience a quick death at the hand of this unique tool of the Inquisition. The Inquisition has the flamer mounted to the fore of the ship. Players playing with or against an Inquisition vessel must be extra wary when these ships point directly at their unshielded vessel.

During boarding Church marines have the unique ability to convert squads of enemy troops over to their side. This unique power allows players to turn the tide of a boarding event in the favor of the Pancreator.

The Inquisition will be both an NPC and player-selected faction. Help us bring the blessings of the Pancreator to all our backers with your support of our Kickstarter in its final day! Remember, increasing your pledge to $50 allows you to create missions for inclusion in the game, and at $7000 these missions will include the Inquisition!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...lds-video-game