• Recent Forum Posts

fredetmumu

mfa please

mfa please

fredetmumu Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    elvisish

Hehe, not sure if Progject was agreeing with me...

Hehe, not sure if Progject was agreeing with me or not, but anyone who knows me knows I'm a big Volnaiskra fan! VolCam came about after I asked if there was a capable Fusion extension for smooth...

elvisish Today, 10:11 AM Go to last post
    AND

I was using CrossOver for several weeks and it...

I was using CrossOver for several weeks and it was working really great - blazingly fast like c4t said. It could be it only crashes when opening and closing lots of projects one after the other -...

AND Today, 10:03 AM Go to last post
    rainzo

View Post

Bonjour,

J'ai un autre problème maintenant, si je met un obstacle il est possible que (par exemple) le joueur 1 passe l'obstacle sur l'écran 1 mais pas sur l'écran 2 du coup tout le jeu est...

rainzo Today, 09:49 AM Go to last post
    rainzo

View Post

Bonjour,

J'ai un autre problème maintenant, si je met un obstacle il est possible que (par exemple) le joueur 1 passe l'obstacle sur l'écran 1 mais pas sur l'écran 2 du coup tout le jeu est...

rainzo Today, 09:25 AM Go to last post
    Yves

No, it doesn't, not enough information. You need...

No, it doesn't, not enough information. You need to send me the effect files I asked for if you want me to retry.

Yves Today, 09:20 AM Go to last post
    defisym

I have send one of my players a special version...

I have send one of my players a special version with Phi's debug object, and this is what that object recorded when application crashed, hope it helps to locate the issue.

1 -1 18:49:34 *** Log...

defisym Today, 09:09 AM Go to last post
    c4t

one week into my free trial on Crossover. running...

one week into my free trial on Crossover. running Big Sur on my macbook pro. I have Fusion developer with the plus dlc and html exporter installed in a win 7 bottle. I really like the idea of not...

c4t Today, 07:42 AM Go to last post
    Janette5

On line 65 you spread the value after calling the...

On line 65 you spread the value after calling the loop - in other words the loop is running before the value is spread and so doesn't work.

But what fredetmumu said, is that you need a "For Each"...

Janette5 Today, 07:34 AM Go to last post
    AND

Hi Cobra...

Hi Cobra, I tried out CrossOver in the beginning, but now I have a much better experience with Parallels. CrossOver seemed to be working fine at first, but then CTF started randomly crashing out. I...

AND Today, 06:29 AM Go to last post
    Phi

The ones the installer adds are already converted...

The ones the installer adds are already converted manually, and stored within the installer. If the installer sees a D3D 9 version, it will install the D3D 11 version.
    It's not automatically...

Phi Yesterday, 09:57 PM Go to last post
    Phi

evlisish wasn't being sarcastic, my guy, he was...

evlisish wasn't being sarcastic, my guy, he was complimenting Volnaiskra.

Seems like people like it a lot more in the Clickteam Discord.
    I also made a variant that doesn't require external...

Phi Yesterday, 08:26 PM Go to last post
  • Pro Member Academy Assets + Discount

Pro Member Assets Downloads + 50% Academy Discount! [Join Now]

We're celebrating (yet again) at the ClickFusion Academy and today we come bearing gifts! It's a huge, huge surprise as we now offer all the store assets as part of our Pro Membership at the Academy!

Featuring nearly 3,000 files including artwork, icons, ui, professional music packs, huge sound effects packs and much, much more!

These assets are sure to get you jump started with game and app development with Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and these are only a bonus download with Pro Members having access to over 160 tutorials including written and video! Lots of other downloads and example MFAs too.

Learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5 today with your all-in-one membership at the ClickFusion Academy!