• Recent Forum Posts

Enrico

Activex no longer work?

Does anyone know why no activex works for me in Windows 10? Entering a condition, action or expression always gives "unknown".

Enrico Today, 02:36 PM Go to last post
    defisym

Application freeze when switching to fullscreen via ultimate fullscreen

Hi all.
    If I switch to fullscreen via ultimate fullscreen object(https://community.clickteam.com/threads/65280-Ultimate-Fullscreen), application has a certain probability to freeze with a tear...

defisym Today, 02:36 PM Go to last post
    fredetmumu

mfa please

mfa please

fredetmumu Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    elvisish

Hehe, not sure if Progject was agreeing with me...

Hehe, not sure if Progject was agreeing with me or not, but anyone who knows me knows I'm a big Volnaiskra fan! VolCam came about after I asked if there was a capable Fusion extension for smooth...

elvisish Today, 10:11 AM Go to last post
    AND

I was using CrossOver for several weeks and it...

I was using CrossOver for several weeks and it was working really great - blazingly fast like c4t said. It could be it only crashes when opening and closing lots of projects one after the other -...

AND Today, 10:03 AM Go to last post
    rainzo

View Post

Bonjour,

J'ai un autre problème maintenant, si je met un obstacle il est possible que (par exemple) le joueur 1 passe l'obstacle sur l'écran 1 mais pas sur l'écran 2 du coup tout le jeu est...

rainzo Today, 09:49 AM Go to last post
    rainzo

View Post

Bonjour,

J'ai un autre problème maintenant, si je met un obstacle il est possible que (par exemple) le joueur 1 passe l'obstacle sur l'écran 1 mais pas sur l'écran 2 du coup tout le jeu est...

rainzo Today, 09:25 AM Go to last post
    Yves

No, it doesn't, not enough information. You need...

No, it doesn't, not enough information. You need to send me the effect files I asked for if you want me to retry.

Yves Today, 09:20 AM Go to last post
    defisym

I have send one of my players a special version...

I have send one of my players a special version with Phi's debug object, and this is what that object recorded when application crashed, hope it helps to locate the issue.

1 -1 18:49:34 *** Log...

defisym Today, 09:09 AM Go to last post
    c4t

one week into my free trial on Crossover. running...

one week into my free trial on Crossover. running Big Sur on my macbook pro. I have Fusion developer with the plus dlc and html exporter installed in a win 7 bottle. I really like the idea of not...

c4t Today, 07:42 AM Go to last post
    Janette5

On line 65 you spread the value after calling the...

On line 65 you spread the value after calling the loop - in other words the loop is running before the value is spread and so doesn't work.

But what fredetmumu said, is that you need a "For Each"...

Janette5 Today, 07:34 AM Go to last post
    AND

Hi Cobra...

Hi Cobra, I tried out CrossOver in the beginning, but now I have a much better experience with Parallels. CrossOver seemed to be working fine at first, but then CTF started randomly crashing out. I...

AND Today, 06:29 AM Go to last post
  • Game Launcher Creator V2 is here!

Official Website

Game Launcher Creator V2 arrives and is better than ever before! This revolutionary desktop software allows you to design and develop your own custom game launchers with no programming at all. Using it's intuitive WYSIWYG (Drag 'n Drop) interface, you can literally design professional looking, custom game launchers in minutes!

Featuring lots of customizable objects such as buttons, images, cloud images, videos, GIFs and much more! Also featuring a built-in game update system and a professional and advanced online patching system for your games!

Check out GLC V2:
    Feature List - Screenshots - Download