• Recent Forum Posts

warlords

Level Editor With Fixed ID

I can only read the first line in ini. How can I read a fixed value in ini?

warlords Today, 04:17 PM Go to last post
    aa2953b4

Custom game close button action

How to program a custom action for the game's close button in the menu bar? Currently, I only see the 'disable close button in the menu bar' option in the settings, but I remember doing this years...

aa2953b4 Today, 04:05 PM Go to last post
    SGL

View Post

Bonjour,

J'ai créé une application. Je souhaiterai que, à son ouverture (en début de scène), l'application vérifie qu'un Répertoire - situé dans la Racine (Exemple : "C:\CONTROL") existe.

Si ce...

SGL Today, 03:29 PM Go to last post
    Linky

HTML5 inconsistencies

This is actually an old issue I encountered, not only once, but multiple times with different projects, basically they work fine on Windows, Android, and even iOS, but HTML5 they usually break in a...

Linky Today, 08:55 AM Go to last post
    ButterMun

Frame Rate-Related Physics Issue

Hello, I've encountered a significant issue with the physics engine. It appears that at higher frame rates, the behavior becomes erratic and objects start to slow down. It seems as if the timer...

ButterMun Today, 08:31 AM Go to last post
    defisym

I also have this issue on Windows 11 notebook, it...

I also have this issue on Windows 11 notebook, it starts significantly slow compare to the desktop.
    But only the first time it need about 20s to boot up, next time and so on it launches at a normal...

defisym Today, 12:31 AM Go to last post
    cimics

Bug? Applications starting slowly -- maybe antivirus?

I tried to report this in the bug reporting system, but it says it is down for maintenance.

I have version 2.5+ with the latest official release patch. It had been awhile since I had built...

cimics Yesterday, 11:20 PM Go to last post
    Linky

If you mean the actual HTML5 app, you can use the...

If you mean the actual HTML5 app, you can use the Screen Zoom object
    But for zooming the actual HTML page, I don't know

Linky Yesterday, 07:31 PM Go to last post
    Hessu

I was able to fix this by changing the csv file...

I was able to fix this by changing the csv file to a list object and loading the data from there. Again building on windows works but on html5 now it crashes. The following errorcode is shown in the...

Hessu Yesterday, 09:58 AM Go to last post
    Cobra

Sure, I'm using a M1 Mac mini running macOS...

Sure, I'm using a M1 Mac mini running macOS Sonoma 14.0 and Fusion R294.14.

When I checked for updates just now, it did say it needed to update some modules... and that must have been the issue....

Cobra Yesterday, 06:23 AM Go to last post
    Janette5

You could use collision instead of overlap....

You could use collision instead of overlap. Collision triggers once, whereas overlap triggers continuously.

Other solutions:

Use collision objects: small squares that trigger the overlap or...

Janette5 Yesterday, 05:26 AM Go to last post
    Fernando

Can you please give more information regarding...

Can you please give more information regarding the fusion version in use, and your macOS version?

Fernando Yesterday, 02:11 AM Go to last post