• Recent Blog Posts

Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (3D)

Hello Clickers It's Monday !!! And as every Monday we are once again in Always on time to our appointment ;) This time we will talk a little about 3D Fusion (Klik and Play - 1994) was...

Yesterday 07:06 AM
    Hayo

Roving in the Dark (is nearly done)

This is a game I have been working on for 7 years, now it is nearly done. The game is based on a hobby I quit years ago, which is caving. In this game you play a bearded caver who is supposed to...

20th August 2017 01:14 PM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Extensions)

Hi Clickers Welcome once again to Let's talk about extensions One of the most interesting things in Fusion 2.5 is that you can find an extension almost for anything There is a large...

14th August 2017 07:58 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Exporters)

Hi Clickers Welcome to This week we will talk a little about the Exporters At first ... at the origin of time ... In the time of Klik and Play Which I remember only could be exported to...

7th August 2017 08:42 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Expression Editor)

Hi Clickers Welcome to One more week, a new blog entry, and a week less for Fusion 3 ;) While Fusion 3 arrives we are going to entertain ourselves this week commenting a little about the...

31st July 2017 06:33 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Shaders)

Hi Amigos Clickers Welcome another week to the Blog This week we will talk a little bit about Graphic Effects (Shaders) In Fusion for some time we have had some simple effects like...

24th July 2017 06:40 AM
    dacoo

UWP Input

Hi all, I'm making a project for PC, Mac and Xbox. Using the UWP exporter, I have my application running in Visual Studio. However, I'm running into a BIG problem. Because the exporter does not...

18th July 2017 06:40 PM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Online Games)

Hi Clickers!!! Welcome again to this Blog This time we will talk and reflect on the simplest way to create Online Games For quite some time Fusion has had extensions that allow online...

17th July 2017 07:57 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Variables)

Hi Clickers!!! Welcome to the entry number 7 of blog This time we will talk about Variables Basically a Variable It is a certain amount of space in memory that we identify with a name. So...

10th July 2017 06:39 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Templates)

Hi Clickers! One more Monday, one more blog entry :) Let's talk about another important aspect in an easy-to-use and rapid development tool The templates

3rd July 2017 07:04 AM
    Zonacas

Talking About Fusion 3 (Frames and Storyboard Editor)

Hello Clickers !! Fifth entry to the blog (five already, How quickly time passes) Ready to read this blog one more week? Ok let's go there

26th June 2017 06:49 AM