Fund Darkwire Software development

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Power your websites with multiplayer chat and gaming.
    A HTML5 Bluewing Client will be released, and Bluewing Server will be updated to support it.
    Lacewing Blue server will not be ported to HTML5, as WebSockets does not support hosting from browser, and WebRTC requires an external server."

I have no knowledge of client / server interfaces and I'm a bit confused : bluewing ? lacewing blue ?

Lacewing Blue is the same as Bluewing.
    The HTML5 is a goal on the patreon, which hasn't been funded yet, so right now HTML5 is not being created. It will be created in the future, when the patrons have funded it, though.

The Bluewing Unicode goal, Tree Lister goal, SQL ODBC, and Bluewing Android goals have been met, though.
    If you pay $15+/month on the Patreon, you will get early access to goals and other private Fusion extensions and tools before the public can access them.

Client/server interface is something explained more in French Please login to see this link..

I teach English as a foreign language and it seems your extension could allow me to do this : add multiplayer to a html5 word game created with fusion 2.5 ( I have fusion 2.5 + dev + html5 plugin ) Could you confirm?

The HTML5 Bluewing, when funded on Patreon and work on it is finished, will let you do multiplayer HTML5 games, yes.

But if this is right, where would the Bluewing server be hosted ? Would I have to install it ? I have a domain and a webspace but do you offer support with the installation of the server?
    I would be interested in contributing to the patreon , however I'm not sure I have the skills to handle setting up this interface.
    On clickteam discord, you mentioned completing the lacewing doc , but I guess it is something different. Maybe there will be a bluewing html 5 doc later? Thank you for your help.

Darkwire has free public Bluewing servers linked Please login to see this link., and once HTML5 is done in the future, the servers will be HTML5-compatible.

You can create your own servers, though. There is a Lacewing Blue Server object for hosting, and the Lacewing help document I was talking about also has an article on how to host properly so the whole Internet can see it.
    Please login to see this attachment.
    (but to view the help file, you'll have to be on the Patreon, as the help file is not publicly released yet)

If you do want to host your own server, yes, you can get support for setting up the server, on Please login to see this link..

Darkwire Software Lead Programmer (C++ & C#)
    Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

• Hello ,
    thanks a lot for your answer ! I have just joined the $15-tier patreon to support your work on html5; I will try to test lacewing blue (windows ) as soon as possible; unfortunately the time I can spend on fusion is limited due to my everyday work ;also, although I'm a long-time user, my on/ off engagement has kept me from becoming an advanced user ; so it's hard for me to follow advanced discussions on discord or here for example, so sorry if I don't always understand how things work.

Thanks for all your contributions to fusion! I hope you'll get more contributions, which is well-deserved

Please login to see this link.

• Hey therickman,
    Thanks for your support! The HTML5 may take a while, it looks like folk want Android and iOS Bluewing first.

Feel free to ask me for the help file! And any of the extensions I've made.
    Ideally, ask on Please login to see this link., it's the fastest route to me and I can DM you an extension directly.

Anyone else reading this might be interested too, as I've made a public Patreon post with all the private extensions and perks on it, Please login to see this link.. Since it's public, you don't have to be a patron to read it.

Cheers,
    ~Phi

Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

• my budget is a bit strained at the moment so only joined at the 5$ tier but I would gladly pay for the function object if and when it's released :) also added my name in the poll sheet

Thanks for your support! Hope things improve for you financially!
    You still get access to the not-yet-public Lacewing help file on the $5 patron tier, so if you're interested in that let me know on Please login to see this link. or on the CT forum PM system.

For anyone else reading, you might be interested in reading the public Patreon post with all the private extensions and perks on it, Please login to see this link.. Since it's public, you don't have to be a patron to read it.

• Phi, been trying to use the web query object but I keep getting a message to update, yet I'm unable to find the latest version anywhere? The latest version on the clickstore is build 16 but I get a message to download build 17 and 18, where can I find these versions?

• Phi, been trying to use the web query object but I keep getting a message to update, yet I'm unable to find the latest version anywhere? The latest version on the clickstore is build 16 but I get a message to download build 17 and 18, where can I find these versions?

Yea, I submitted the latest ones to ClickStore on 2nd Dec 2020 and again on 7th Jan 2021, and Clickteam just haven't approved them. Haven't approved any of my CEM submissions for months either.
    Good thing I rolled out my SDK update checker so early, or people wouldn't even know there was updates...

If you contact me on Please login to see this link., I can send you newer versions more easily, but for now I'll PM you.

• Heyo folks,
    Just letting you know there's another Please login to see this link.. (You won't have to sign up to Patreon to read it.)

Private beta testing of Lacewing Blue Android is underway! So far everything is working well, bar the multi-threading feature.

There is also the big Unicode and help file update that's still Patreon-only at the moment, released on 13th June. Read more about it on the Clickteam forums Please login to see this link..

Thanks to all who are patrons!

• Big ol' benefits!
    Lacewing Blue now supports iOS and Android!
    Using Lacewing Blue, you can even cross-play between iOS and Android, and crossplay between mobile and desktop. Make LAN or internet games, maybe you can even host a game from your phone.

Lacewing for HTML5 is a goal too, but it needs your support to get there! If you wanted to write your own browser IO game like Please login to see this link., Please login to see this link., etc, or built a support chat into your HTML5 app, then you'd want to get this.

Who?
    Darkwire Software is the folks giving you a no-advert Please login to see this link. with 500 extensions, and free Please login to see this link.! We've been providing those services around 10 years now, without charging.

Sign up to the patron Please login to see this link. to help with the development. Thanks a bunch!

Edited 3 times, last by Phi (January 9, 2023 at 12:18 PM).

• Hello to you all!
    I am a fusion user and Phi's patron.
    If you want to help fund the html 5 version of Lacewing, please sign up to Phi's patreon. Many of us have expressed interest, but financial support is still under par.

• New public post with a super powerful Please login to see this link. for Fusion!

Check it out if you want to be involved in the testing!

• New public post for everyone to read, a recap on 2023 and plans for 2024!

Remember fellas, it's only $5 for an extension, $10 for an unreleased extension.

• New public post for everyone to read, a new SDK update introducing portable object selection and C++ style looping!

Remember fellas, it's only $5 for an extension, $10 for an unreleased extension.

• Hey folks,
    New public post with all the Patreon benefits so far, and the free extensions and services.
    See if you want to be a part of funding this train!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!