KaiOS Object Extension Release

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Extension for KaiOS game development in fusion. Supports detecting softkey presses, rumble, KaiAds, geting battery percentage and getting the current location.
    Tested only on KaiOS 2.5
    If you decide to look at the source code keep in mind that i only really know how to code in python.
    To use KaiAds you have to add the script from the KaiAds website before the runtime.js script is added. To get your game to display correctly on the screen before exporting check "Resize display to fill window size".

Source code: Please login to see this link.
    Download: Please login to see this link.

The extension is pretty much finished and i probably won't update it.

Edit:

Fixed the issues outlined in the comments, new released published, download link above updated.

Edited 3 times, last by Toonlink3000 (June 24, 2024 at 5:52 PM).

• I know this is an old post but there is an issue I've found with is extension, in the KaiOS.js file version needs to be defined.

var isKaiOS = false;
    var kaiOsVersion = 0;
    var version = 0 //<-------This line needs adding to the file, seems to work on my Nokia 8110 4G.

var lskPressed = false;
    var rskPressed = false;

Also check out my site, it's a work in progress.
    Please login to see this link.

• I found another issue with the soft key code in kaios.js, there was no break after case statements for the softkey code, I added the issue to github with my modified kaios.js file attached.

• Had a try of alpha 2 and "version" still needs to be defined near the top of KaiOS.js for the softkeys switch case and KaiAds is reporting error 2, KaiAds documentation says the below.

2Ad onready function is requiredPlease implement the onready function to handle the returned ad.

I did look at the code but no matter what I do it still gives error 2, can't figure it out.

• Fair warning: the Google compiler does mess with names, so anything external that expects a specific function/variable name won't work.

Instead of
    this.bob = something;
    do
    this['bob'] = something;

The scope is also moved around, if you use window.XX, it might be put inside __scope.XX instead. Use globalThis if you definitely need global.

Darkwire Software Lead Programmer (C++ & C#)
    Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!