Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I'm using a "Jump to frame" action in the global events editor. This works for every level I have so far, except for one. I don't understand why it's not working, as obviously all frames are sharing the same code as it's in the global editor, and the level in question is just a copy of a level that was working.

Adding a 'Create Object' action alongside 'Jump to frame' creates the object in the faulty level, but it still refuses to jump to the specified frame. Why could this be, if all conditions are being met, and other actions are happening as instructed?

YouTube: Please login to see this link.
    Twitter: Please login to see this link. or Please login to see this link.

• Thanks, I've had a look but it's not checked.

After some testing, I've found that this jump to frame action is only not working when running the frame from inside Fusion (Using F7). If I run the entire application, it does jump to frame. I should add that no frames were actually changing frames using F7, but they would always quit the application, which I saw as the action working. This one frame still just sits there without quitting though, it's strange, but at least I know it does work when running the whole application.

YouTube: Please login to see this link.
    Twitter: Please login to see this link. or Please login to see this link.

• Thanks, I've had a look but it's not checked.

After some testing, I've found that this jump to frame action is only not working when running the frame from inside Fusion (Using F7). If I run the entire application, it does jump to frame. I should add that no frames were actually changing frames using F7, but they would always quit the application, which I saw as the action working. This one frame still just sits there without quitting though, it's strange, but at least I know it does work when running the whole application.

F7 only builds the current frame so jump & end will not work.

You can purchase 2.5 plus, which has "run from current frame", which will build the whole app then run from current frame.

However, it do have something slightly different, involving scoping, you can find my post in 295.10 release thread, run from current & run current's select result is different in some cases, don't know why and get no update from developer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!