Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Guys,

I don't know how many beta testers we are, but I can give away some promo codes to you for my game "Just Survive!". I need good reviews, so all I ask is that you rank it on iTunes with a comment :)

If interested, post here saying your market/country and I will PM you with the respective code.

• I'd be up for that. I'll give it a good review :)

Currently working on Please login to see this link..
    Creator of Faerie Solitaire, Stray Whisker, and Dungeon Dash. Known on TDC as AssaultAndy.
    Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

• First wave of promo codes are being sent, right now :)

I guess you all know how to use them but just in case:

1) Open iTunes,
    2) Go to iTunes Store, and
    3) Press the "Redeem" -usually in the native language of the country's store- link at the right panel of the page.

Enjoy!

• One more thing to everyone, I need followers on my twitter and facebook page (in the latter I need to get to 25 subscribers), so it would be great if:

1) You follow Please login to see this link., and
    2) You click the "Like" button on my facebook's page (Please login to see this link.).

Thanks in advance!

• I will have a code... and will review :) Unfortunately my games so far are old apple ones so i dont have any new codes yet, once i do, i will sort some out :)

Games Twitter : Please login to see this link.
    Websites: Please login to see this link. - Game Dev.

• Nice game, I've send a 59p (-30%) your way ;)

My only recommendation is about the controls. I started to get used to them in the end, but it is either left fast, right fast or if you're careful with the position of your thumb, stationary. I think an analogue control (rather than digital) might make it a little easier to control, eg: measure the distance you move your thumb from the centre of the joystick zone to determine how many pixels your ship moves. The autofire on the firebutton is welcome!

The only other thing is I couldn't really tell when I was hit and losing energy.

Andy H @ Please login to see this link. - Please login to see this link.
    Retro Gaming @ Please login to see this link.

• Oh, I like the Made with MMF graphic - is that a stock image that comes with MMF or one you made yourself? Would be good to encourage developers to use something like that.

• Thanks, man. I appreciate your suggestions. For next version I will implement an analog joystick. My decision was based on the fact that the IPhone Joystick at that time didn't allow me to block certain directions.

> The only other thing is I couldn't really tell when I was hit and losing energy.

You always lose energy, but some enemies and bullets have a minimum impact. I´m open to suggestions, what do you reccomend me to improve that part?

• I'm not sure, maybe if you are hit, disable your firing and movement, spin you round a few times then give you a grace period of a couple of seconds of invincibility.

On my iTouch screen, the enemy lasers are a little small - making them a little bigger (wider?) may help but just a minor grumble.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!