• Recent Forum Posts

twister

You might try using the list object and do a line...

You might try using the list object and do a line by line extraction, pasting into an rtf object, then use rtf find and replace, then copy that and paste into a final rtf?

twister Today, 09:19 PM Go to last post
    Matheus290

Hey Algul, I saw that your last activity was in...

Hey Algul, I saw that your last activity was in 2011, what a pity. I would like to know, is there any chance of porting Bullet to Firefly?

Or, is there any chance that someone who is working on...

Matheus290 Today, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    goldeng

Thanks Dex for the reply. Actually, I've...

Thanks Dex for the reply.

Actually, I've loaded in my Fusion 2.5 Developer many old things that I made back in Klik & Play / TGF1 etc; the engine does know how to handle these old files, so we're...

goldeng Today, 09:26 AM Go to last post
    jasonbuividas

My Game Keeps Crashing!

I think I found the source of the Problem... When further investigating, I think it happens when you check and uncheck Machine Independent Speed and Run While Resizing... It Worked Before I Checked...

jasonbuividas Today, 09:10 AM Go to last post
    jasonbuividas

I am experiencing the same problem. I go into...

I am experiencing the same problem. I go into level 2, and when I press ESC it's suppose to jump to the level select screen. But it crashes instead. I noticed when I beat the same thing happens. :(...

jasonbuividas Today, 07:58 AM Go to last post
    Noka

RGB Coefficient doesn't work as intended

Hello,

I have been developing a roguelike RPG game for quite some time. In this game I use RGB coefficient feature in order to create day and night cycles, torch lights and darkness. The...

Noka Today, 07:45 AM Go to last post
    jasonbuividas

I am having a Major issue with the Transitions/...

I am having a Major issue with the Transitions/ Game Crashes when jumping to frames. I have no clue as to what is going on. I've Tried EVERYTHING. From Copying and Pasting into New App, changing it...

jasonbuividas Today, 06:52 AM Go to last post
    coogart07

It was precisely the events I suspected after you...

It was precisely the events I suspected after you told me.

The object's animation changes depending on if the counter it's related to is in either 1 or 0, so I added a new event which plays the...

coogart07 Today, 03:11 AM Go to last post
    fusion

For addicional information, this is how the...

For addicional information, this is how the example was copy to clipboard with LibreOffice:

Version:1.0
    StartHTML:0000000168
    EndHTML:0000001107
    StartFragment:0000000485
    EndFragment:0000001090...

fusion Today, 12:50 AM Go to last post
    fusion

RTF to HTML - Need Help!

Hi!

I made this "auto-text" software to help me with my reports. It┤s use RTF text and works like a charm with RTF text based software (LibreOffice, Word...). Unfortunately, sometimes I have to...

fusion Today, 12:47 AM Go to last post
    casleziro

use the embedded collision detector tutorial to...

use the embedded collision detector tutorial to detect collision with static objects (such as backdrops). don't use this for moving objects, however; for moving objects you will need to use math. I...

casleziro Yesterday, 10:28 PM Go to last post
    coogart07

Now that you mention it, I think I know what...

Now that you mention it, I think I know what event is not letting me change the animation, and it's inside the global object, so I think I'll have to add a new event that makes it so that the...

coogart07 Yesterday, 08:52 PM Go to last post
  • CruddyBuddy

There is no available content written by CruddyBuddy