• Recent Forum Posts

pl

drag and drop movement problem

Hello,

I think there is a problem with the "drag and drop" movement used with the html5 runtime. When I test my app. html 5 on an android tablet the movement does not work. But when I test my...

pl Today, 05:59 PM Go to last post
    pl

View Post

Bonjour,

Je pense qu'il ya un problème avec le mouvement "tirer et lâcher" utilisé avec le runtime html5 . Lorsque je test mon app. html 5 sur une tablette androide ca ne marche pas. Mais...

pl Today, 05:27 PM Go to last post
    Swiff

I forgot to compensate for the loop movement, it...

I forgot to compensate for the loop movement, it seems to have solved the issue.

For anyone intrested I'll post What I missed to do:

Swiff Today, 05:18 PM Go to last post
    GKProduction

Oh, ok.. Thank you, Phi! But it's still worth...

Oh, ok.. Thank you, Phi! But it's still worth fixing

GKProduction Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    Swiff

2.5d Jumping example help

So I'm trying to make my character jump on top of objects in 8 directional movement.

I found some examples of 2.5d jumping but when I try them out on my build it seems that the jump is always...

Swiff Today, 03:48 PM Go to last post
    Phi

I reported this already...

I reported this already, the Java compiler (java.exe) used by Fusion is lingering around. You can kill java.exe in Task Manager, no Steam restart needed.

Phi Today, 03:36 PM Go to last post
    GKProduction

Bug with Steam version

Steam version of Fusion has a bug. After compiling the Android application and after closing Fusion, Steam thinks that Fusion is still open, Steam shows that I "still use it". And he does not allow...

GKProduction Today, 03:19 PM Go to last post
    Dex

Well.......... as far as your point on Photoshop...

Well.......... as far as your point on Photoshop CS6 (great little program) I totally understand that people cant afford it. However, I dont know if you know but you can get paint programs (paintshop...

Dex Today, 12:10 PM Go to last post
    Heetee

problem scoping my counters

Hey guys, im having some problem scoping my counters.

I have many active objects called BuildZone with the value BuildTime and counters called BuildBar used to track it

What I want to do is...

Heetee Today, 12:08 PM Go to last post
    Blizna

Problems with CTF apps and W10 scaling

A few days ago I got two messages from players of my game that it was not displaying properly on their screens. Long story short, the problem is the scaling feature of Win10, which is often defaulted...

Blizna Today, 07:57 AM Go to last post
    CTcarkid

Can you make an array from a CSV?

What I'm attempting to do is fill an array (or a datagrid object, or something of the like) from a csv, xml, or other file I can make from an excel/google sheets document. My plan was to make a...

CTcarkid Today, 02:59 AM Go to last post
    Tek

Crash Bug: If you name and rename objects in a...

Crash Bug:

If you name and rename objects in a very particular and improper way, you can get Fusion to crash quite easily by following the steps below.

1. Make a new file.
    2. Make sure there...

Tek Today, 01:28 AM Go to last post
  • Perry

There is no available content written by Perry