• Recent Forum Posts

vSv

How to go about creating an expanding map?

Hi everyone!

I'm thinking about adding a map system to my game whereas discovered areas will be visible on the map.
    I want the player to be able to hover over these visible areas (using four to...

vSv Today, 03:04 PM Go to last post
    Linky

Faded layers when unselected

slightly transparency / faded layers when unselected (option in frame's preferences to change unselected layers alpha coefficient)
    It's better to have a system like this as sometimes you want to...

Linky Today, 02:35 PM Go to last post
    pl

I would like to know if Android Microphone Object...

I would like to know if Android Microphone Object is compatible with Windows.

pl Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    Fernando

Thre is an image which is corrupted not sure the...

Thre is an image which is corrupted not sure the patch update these images, need to ask, but the best to do is to install a full versionfrom passport and then use latest patch to update, and re test...

Fernando Today, 01:36 PM Go to last post
    c4t

I have an iphone 6 wouldn't call that high end...

I have an iphone 6 wouldn't call that high end any more. Screen recording works fine on it. But don't expect any thing to have no performance impact either. Here's an interesting link from 2017 about...

c4t Today, 12:46 PM Go to last post
    NaitorStudios

Anyway, here's the Android API for recording:...

Anyway, here's the Android API for recording:
    https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/media/av-capture

Please don't take this negatively, I just talked about performance cause because of the...

NaitorStudios Today, 12:38 PM Go to last post
    NaitorStudios

Using its own API, also, Apple has its own...

Using its own API, also, Apple has its own hardware encoding for HEVC (phones without it can take a massive amount of time to convert it just to be playable)
    Of course at this point Android must...

NaitorStudios Today, 12:25 PM Go to last post
    Kage

Thank you all for the detailed answers. I am...

Thank you all for the detailed answers. I am working on a remake of classic Mortal kombat Trilogy and no aspect caused such a problems like camera, not even artificial intelligence.

Kage Today, 11:42 AM Go to last post
    c4t

You can screen record facetime on apple phones....

You can screen record facetime on apple phones. Its pretty close to what the op is asking i think. It does not slow the phone to a crawl. I don't use android myself for about 5 years now but id be...

c4t Today, 11:40 AM Go to last post
    NaitorStudios

If you say so... But I work with video editing...

If you say so... But I work with video editing and visual effects for 15 years and I'm also currently making extensions.

A screen recorder works by taking 24-60 screenshots per second and...

NaitorStudios Today, 10:55 AM Go to last post
    c4t

I used this...

I used this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeGVuNR1Eio almightyzentaco tutorial and modified it to make my own camera system.

What i did after doing the tutorial was make an alt value and...

c4t Today, 09:00 AM Go to last post
    Volnaiskra

Yeah, you probably want it to respond very...

Yeah, you probably want it to respond very subtly, and as little as possible, otherwise it could get jittery. You don't want the camera to zigzag and vibrate every time a player presses...

Volnaiskra Today, 07:59 AM Go to last post
  • amaarweb

There is no available content written by amaarweb