• Recent Forum Posts

Phi

Don't worry about it, INI doesn't have a concept...

Don't worry about it, INI doesn't have a concept of types. All of it is pure text.
    It could be re-interpreted as int or as float, but it's naturally string all the way, so it's not like you're...

Phi Today, 07:02 PM Go to last post
    daryuss

For those few who are interested in my project, I...

For those few who are interested in my project, I created a nice example to show that I should continue it from left to right oriented, otherwise it would be too cumbersome in fighting mode when the...

daryuss Today, 07:01 PM Go to last post
    Janette5

The MMF Runtime log is there from: 10-14...

The MMF Runtime log is there from: 10-14 17:00:04.272 10179 31377 31377 I MMFRuntime: onCreate, runtime version: Fusion 292.0

If you open it in Notepad ++ - it starts from line 2467 and ends at...

Janette5 Today, 06:39 PM Go to last post
    elvisish

I've done it by testing it as a string: 27684...

I've done it by testing it as a string:
    If the value is absent or 1, the music will play. If it is 0, the music will not play.

Not pretty, but since absent and 0 mean the same thing to...

elvisish Today, 06:27 PM Go to last post
    elvisish

Test if Ini file value is absent?

I'm trying to determine if a value is absent from ini file, rather than 0, is there a way of doing this? I'm not using ini++, the standard ini object.

elvisish Today, 06:13 PM Go to last post
    Fernando

no pointing to MMFRuntime find in this log either...

no pointing to MMFRuntime find in this log either

"about it was working in 292.3", please remember this version used ANT building procedure and a lower API, from there we must start.

any...

Fernando Today, 05:35 PM Go to last post
    misterSD

View Post

Bonjour,

Existe-t-il un moyen de "partager" une/des ligne(s) d'évènement(s) entre plusieurs scènes? Par exemple dans une scène, j'ai 100 lignes d'évènement qui font marcher un personnage,...

misterSD Today, 05:10 PM Go to last post
    misterSD

View Post

Edit: vous pouvez supprimer ce thread, j'ai trouvé comment poster dans la bonne section (version payante)

misterSD Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    Alejandro

Fernando I tried using 0 as well, but it's...

Fernando I tried using 0 as well, but it's returning an empty value still.

I even tried doing exactly as the billing example, but it's still not working. I'm not sure why. Everything else works...

Alejandro Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    Janette5

There is a logcat inside that report - but I've...

There is a logcat inside that report - but I've made another one and removed everything other than the logcat: https://1drv.ms/t/s!AgVEPtcaHQ02mL5z-PND_ujhrTAUpw?e=UFwQTk

It starts from when I...

Janette5 Today, 03:48 PM Go to last post
    elvisish

Oh I see, so using "Play Sample File On Channel"...

Oh I see, so using "Play Sample File On Channel" keeps the file external, so then you'd add it in Binary Data and it will cmpile into the exe? Do all samples need to be specified on channels now, or...

elvisish Today, 03:35 PM Go to last post
    SirEatAlot

that's the way I do it as well, seems to work...

that's the way I do it as well, seems to work well but then it worked well even before preloading, so I agree it can be hard to tell if there's any difference in terms of performance

SirEatAlot Today, 03:34 PM Go to last post
  • Happy_9_11

There is no available content written by Happy_9_11