• Recent Forum Posts

Euingee

View Post

fredetmumu Je ne l’aime apparaître où vous le voulez, mais je personnellement l’aime juste rester dans un endroit lol

Euingee Today, 05:42 PM Go to last post
    fredetmumu

View Post

c'est pour ça que mon joystick est parfait pour android, car la base n'est pas fixe, des qu'on pose le doigt sur l'ecran, nimporte ou, ça devient le point de depart du joystick

fredetmumu Today, 05:30 PM Go to last post
    Janette5

Actually you can make the container completely...

Actually you can make the container completely invisible - it's necessary for the code to work but since the player can now drag the button away from it, the container serves no purpose for them.

Janette5 Today, 05:14 PM Go to last post
    Fernando

Ok, the applications you show doesn't measure it...

Ok, the applications you show doesn't measure it only draw two rules over the screen (that's why you need to give over window permission), it does this because there is no method to get the right...

Fernando Today, 04:43 PM Go to last post
    Euingee

Janette5 yeah i wouldve kept the arrow keys but...

Janette5 yeah i wouldve kept the arrow keys but theyre kinda hard to control with. they werent bad but i could already see people complaining that i was hard to move around with them. the way you...

Euingee Today, 04:40 PM Go to last post
    PlayDay

Controlling the spin with flags set on the...

Controlling the spin with flags set on the spinner will keep the movement after the overlapped object is deleted.

in the above example the first line will become three lines:

if objects...

PlayDay Today, 04:14 PM Go to last post
    Janette5

I guess it depends on what you're used to. I...

I guess it depends on what you're used to. I would prefer something like the example I just posted up.

I did struggle on my phone to move the player to the left and I would personally prefer the...

Janette5 Today, 03:47 PM Go to last post
    Euingee

Janette5 i could probably do his version, but i...

Janette5 i could probably do his version, but i dont think the player will have a problem with the button going to the far left, i tested it on my phone and i never really made it past the joystick...

Euingee Today, 03:27 PM Go to last post
    Janette5

I modified your example to show the option where...

I modified your example to show the option where the player will move to where the screen is touched.

I moved your shoot button down to the corner so that you'd need fewer zones - i.e. if the...

Janette5 Today, 03:24 PM Go to last post
    Janette5

Yes, if you move your finger off it - fast enough...

Yes, if you move your finger off it - fast enough then it stays behind. Your version got stuck more than my version - that I uploaded this morning.

There's also a problem when you want to move...

Janette5 Today, 02:56 PM Go to last post
    Euingee

Janette5 when i drag the joystick button around...

Janette5 when i drag the joystick button around it gets stuck sometimes, but i think it does that because since its programed to only move if it's being held by touch, and if someone moves it fast...

Euingee Today, 02:22 PM Go to last post
    zip2kx

Cool update Volnaiskra ! Platform AI is really...

Cool update Volnaiskra ! Platform AI is really messy, cool methods you outlined.

I was reading your old posts and was curious of that library you talked about in an earlier post, did you build...

zip2kx Today, 02:00 PM Go to last post
  • Manuel

There is no available content written by Manuel