• Recent Forum Posts

Janette5

When you see a red condition in your code - it...

When you see a red condition in your code - it means that the piece of code needs to be the first line - move it there and it will turn green (line 7).
    The white box only works once because you're...

Janette5 Today, 07:24 AM Go to last post
    Janette5

If you uncheck create at start - then you would...

If you uncheck create at start - then you would just run your loop from the Start of Frame event. The condition - last object has been destroyed - only triggers once and only triggers when there...

Janette5 Today, 07:16 AM Go to last post
    piscesdreams

How to split layers with masking?

I'm trying to make 2 layers show different images split down the middle by masks, but I can't quite get it right. I've tried the flashlight subtract using a white object method, which works until I...

piscesdreams Yesterday, 11:45 PM Go to last post
    CruddyBuddy

That is great insight. Thank you so much for...

That is great insight. Thank you so much for responding!

CruddyBuddy Yesterday, 11:10 PM Go to last post
    tk22

I have made a small mfa 28771 I also got...

I have made a small mfa 28771

I also got additional info from a user when they used their ipad iOS 9.3.5 and they did a restore it worked for them they got the purchases but it still does not work...

tk22 Yesterday, 09:29 PM Go to last post
    Xenicle

Split Screen : problem with window control

Hi there !

I trying to work with split screen like in this example : https://community.clickteam.com/threads/38858-Split-screen-example

I have made an application to test it, but for me when...

Xenicle Yesterday, 09:24 PM Go to last post
    Euingee

custom level by player

so in my game there are two frames that are connected, one is the customization frame and the other is the custom game. in the customization frame the player can choose up to 2 bad guys for their...

Euingee Yesterday, 08:13 PM Go to last post
    DuckJohnn

Sorry for the slow response. I was elsewhere....

Sorry for the slow response. I was elsewhere. This seems to work perfectly. That's how I wanted it to work. Thanks :)
    I tried a bit of something similar before, but for some reason I didn’t get it...

DuckJohnn Yesterday, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    Yves

OK, I'm happy you've found a workaround because...

OK, I'm happy you've found a workaround because it seems we've 2 different versions internally and I couldn't find yet which one is in Clickstore yet and if the most recent one can safely replace the...

Yves Yesterday, 05:15 PM Go to last post
    PlayDay

View Post

Hi, Iím still learning a lot, but I think I have a fix for the averages.

I didnít use counters, but instead used an active to hold the variables. Iím not sure how much math you can do in a...

PlayDay Yesterday, 04:49 PM Go to last post
    void_17

If you want to get average X and Y from TWO...

If you want to get average X and Y from TWO objects, then you have to create more strings which will contain that. Because I really have no Idea which objects we should check if there are many of...

void_17 Yesterday, 04:45 PM Go to last post
    DuckJohnn

What are you talking about? I'm not that bad at...

What are you talking about? I'm not that bad at this >:S I've used Clickteam over 5 years xd
    I want to get the average X and Y coordinates from each duplicate object to two counters. X average from...

DuckJohnn Yesterday, 04:39 PM Go to last post
  • mianhuat

There is no available content written by mianhuat