• Recent Forum Posts

Gigatron

Hello, After many hours spent to retriev image...

Hello,
    After many hours spent to retriev image from imagebank , i decided to release a new easy version of this shader fx;
    Installation :
    copy Colorfx.js to Clickteam Fusion Developer...

Gigatron Today, 11:06 AM Go to last post
    evi1ove

Sample pan on iOS doesn't work

Dear community!
    I ran into a problem with sample pan on ios. Pan is set by the formula, the value is shown on the counter. On Windows and Android everything works correctly, the counter shows the...

evi1ove Today, 10:30 AM Go to last post
    rainzo

View Post

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai un petit soucis avec mes libraires.

J'ai créé une librairie avec différents assets qui ont chacun leur propre comportement (pour que ceux qui l'utilise n'aie pas à coder le...

rainzo Today, 09:44 AM Go to last post
    Janette5

Line 119 destroys the pancake as soon as it...

Line 119 destroys the pancake as soon as it appears - just delete that line.

Also your pancake and taco do not have any qualifiers - they need the same qualifiers as the other food - I think...

Janette5 Today, 08:31 AM Go to last post
    Euingee

Janette5 so the food in this particular level...

Janette5 so the food in this particular level doesnt spawn. i checked and didnt see anything that could be causing it but im sure i overlooked it.29251

Euingee Today, 06:23 AM Go to last post
    RickV

How to download some files from a webpage?

Hi,
    I'm struggling to know the best way for a user to download some files (.docx) from my webserver?
    This is in a currently working HTML5 project on a setup webserver.

*** the 'Download File'...

RickV Today, 03:24 AM Go to last post
    RickV

HTML5 and loading audio in website questions

Hi,
    New to using HTML and are publishing an audio-heavy project online. Am testing now.

Q1. I reference all audio in my project as .ogg files only - but the HTML exporter by default ALSO...

RickV Today, 02:12 AM Go to last post
    coogart07

I'll try that out and see if it works.

I'll try that out and see if it works.

coogart07 Today, 01:23 AM Go to last post
    dsilvers

A. The chance of someone decompiling your EXE is...

A. The chance of someone decompiling your EXE is pretty unlikely. Most general gaming audiences aren't interested in going through that trouble and Fusion 2.5+ is not Multimedia Fusion. I'll leave it...

dsilvers Yesterday, 09:38 PM Go to last post
    Janette5

It's very difficult to solve a Fusion problem...

It's very difficult to solve a Fusion problem from screenshots - the one obvious error I could see was in line 246

Fixed Value (Red Squiggle) <> Group.Enemies

Since you're not scoping to any...

Janette5 Yesterday, 08:48 PM Go to last post
    Janette5

I had looked at it - but I wasn't sure why it was...

I had looked at it - but I wasn't sure why it was a problem - as I see it the player walks into the wall, and then is bounced back to break the collision and then if he walks into the wall again - he...

Janette5 Yesterday, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    Vilhjalmr

[problem] weird loop behaviours

I've posted about my problems in another thread but I figured I should make a new one.
    I have a shooter game where I want damage counters to show the total damage taken by enemies. These counters...

Vilhjalmr Yesterday, 07:43 PM Go to last post
  • mianhuat

There is no available content written by mianhuat