• Recent Forum Posts

foster_991

check out this thread:...

check out this thread: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/108938-Crowd-Funding-Android-AAB-Google-Play-Store
    let me know if we need to get a more robust solution for aab exporting/if ...

foster_991 Today, 09:41 AM Go to last post
    foster_991

check out this thread: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/108938-Crowd-Funding-Android-AAB-Google-Play-Store

foster_991 Today, 09:40 AM Go to last post
    foster_991

foster_991 Today, 09:39 AM Go to last post
    foster_991

Crowd Funding Android AAB Google Play Store

Hello
    I have seen alot of messages , many times over, on people who have difficulties publishing android to google play store. I paid for android exporter (apk) now i cant use it, by no fault of...

foster_991 Today, 09:27 AM Go to last post
    Snatchsoft

This has the potential to be a good tower defense...

This has the potential to be a good tower defense game. You have the Genesis of a good engine for it.

Might I suggest looking at other tower defense games to look at their GUIs, gfx and functions...

Snatchsoft Today, 01:02 AM Go to last post
    aenever

You may already know this, but you can change an...

You may already know this, but you can change an 'Edit Box' to read only in its properties.

aenever 23rd September 2021, 11:58 PM Go to last post
    matty47

Decal, thanks for responding. Not quite what I...

Decal, thanks for responding. Not quite what I was looking for. Need a text output that can provide wordwrap and multiple lines which will scroll vertically if the content is too long for the...

matty47 23rd September 2021, 10:49 PM Go to last post
    Decal

Scrolling Text (No extensions used)

Hello

I have made an example for scrolling text that does not use any extensions, so it should work fine in Android or any other platforms.
    You can have a look and see if it is how you wanted it.

Decal 23rd September 2021, 05:04 PM Go to last post
    VBEinc

In the previous Level, you had no way to defend...

In the previous Level, you had no way to defend against the Enemy Helicopter. Now, you have a Radar missile launcher. Placing more then one, helps prevent the Helicopter from ever firing on your...

VBEinc 23rd September 2021, 02:25 PM Go to last post
    Pika

Thank you Phi! It works like a charm and i...

Thank you Phi!

It works like a charm and i also added key bindings. :D
    I may explore some ini stuff now...

Pika 23rd September 2021, 08:31 AM Go to last post
    matty47

Looking for text output control for android

Is there such a thing as a text output object with scrolling and wordwrap for android? I am looking for this to show results that may consist of many individual words. Of course a cross platform one...

matty47 23rd September 2021, 06:48 AM Go to last post
    Phi

Try using Control X, folk seem to get better...

Try using Control X, folk seem to get better responses with SDL Joystick + Control X.

Phi 23rd September 2021, 02:24 AM Go to last post
  • Yves

There is no available content written by Yves