• Recent Forum Posts

Enrico

Activex no longer work?

Does anyone know why no activex works for me in Windows 10? Entering a condition, action or expression always gives "unknown".

Enrico Today, 02:36 PM Go to last post
    defisym

Application freeze when switching to fullscreen via ultimate fullscreen

Hi all.
    If I switch to fullscreen via ultimate fullscreen object(https://community.clickteam.com/threads/65280-Ultimate-Fullscreen), application has a certain probability to freeze with a tear...

defisym Today, 02:36 PM Go to last post
    fredetmumu

mfa please

mfa please

fredetmumu Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    elvisish

Hehe, not sure if Progject was agreeing with me...

Hehe, not sure if Progject was agreeing with me or not, but anyone who knows me knows I'm a big Volnaiskra fan! VolCam came about after I asked if there was a capable Fusion extension for smooth...

elvisish Today, 10:11 AM Go to last post
    AND

I was using CrossOver for several weeks and it...

I was using CrossOver for several weeks and it was working really great - blazingly fast like c4t said. It could be it only crashes when opening and closing lots of projects one after the other -...

AND Today, 10:03 AM Go to last post
    rainzo

View Post

Bonjour,

J'ai un autre problème maintenant, si je met un obstacle il est possible que (par exemple) le joueur 1 passe l'obstacle sur l'écran 1 mais pas sur l'écran 2 du coup tout le jeu est...

rainzo Today, 09:49 AM Go to last post
    rainzo

View Post

Bonjour,

J'ai un autre problème maintenant, si je met un obstacle il est possible que (par exemple) le joueur 1 passe l'obstacle sur l'écran 1 mais pas sur l'écran 2 du coup tout le jeu est...

rainzo Today, 09:25 AM Go to last post
    Yves

No, it doesn't, not enough information. You need...

No, it doesn't, not enough information. You need to send me the effect files I asked for if you want me to retry.

Yves Today, 09:20 AM Go to last post
    defisym

I have send one of my players a special version...

I have send one of my players a special version with Phi's debug object, and this is what that object recorded when application crashed, hope it helps to locate the issue.

1 -1 18:49:34 *** Log...

defisym Today, 09:09 AM Go to last post
    c4t

one week into my free trial on Crossover. running...

one week into my free trial on Crossover. running Big Sur on my macbook pro. I have Fusion developer with the plus dlc and html exporter installed in a win 7 bottle. I really like the idea of not...

c4t Today, 07:42 AM Go to last post
    Janette5

On line 65 you spread the value after calling the...

On line 65 you spread the value after calling the loop - in other words the loop is running before the value is spread and so doesn't work.

But what fredetmumu said, is that you need a "For Each"...

Janette5 Today, 07:34 AM Go to last post
    AND

Hi Cobra...

Hi Cobra, I tried out CrossOver in the beginning, but now I have a much better experience with Parallels. CrossOver seemed to be working fine at first, but then CTF started randomly crashing out. I...

AND Today, 06:29 AM Go to last post
  • chrilley

There is no available content written by chrilley