• Recent Forum Posts

BlackGuru

View Post

Bonjour,

Je travaille sur des petits exercices, je les mets en ligne pour tester, et comme l'image l'indique, j'ai un cadre ET le texte "Page de test HTML5 Clickteam Fusion 2.5."

BlackGuru Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    RichC

I just trying to publish an APK and I opted out...

I just trying to publish an APK and I opted out of the Google App Signing Service. So, now I can't publish my app becuase it is not an "Android App Bundle". What a pain. Clickteam is not listed as...

RichC Today, 06:03 PM Go to last post
    Janette5

Thanks. I had stopped reading that thread a...

Thanks. I had stopped reading that thread a while back because I had installed an earlier version - would've saved me some time if I had read your post.

I don't need to use the same name, I had...

Janette5 Today, 03:30 PM Go to last post
    aa2953b4

I already reported this issue in build 292.8...

I already reported this issue in build 292.8 without any answer: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105826-Build-292-8-Beta-version/page7

You can use the same names if you named global value...

aa2953b4 Today, 02:36 PM Go to last post
    Janette5

Global Values vs Alterable Values When I tried...

Global Values vs Alterable Values

When I tried to use an alterable value in an event I got an error message - too many open brackets - despite that not being true.

I discovered that it was...

Janette5 Today, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    tk22

Perfect thank you! :D

Perfect thank you! :D

tk22 Today, 02:02 PM Go to last post
    Manuel

Yes you right, looks like the qualifier is the...

Yes you right, looks like the qualifier is the issue in your case. For my issue it is a bit different i guess, but who knows X)

Manuel Today, 12:07 PM Go to last post
    marbenx

I did not - it seems to only affect qualifiers...

I did not - it seems to only affect qualifiers though. My workaround was to use a two different qualifiers - one just for scoping physics collisions, and another for any other actions rather than a...

marbenx Today, 11:20 AM Go to last post
    grimmy

Display HTML File Best Practice

Hi, I have a html file that I want to display on desktop. This could be in an external browser for sure, but it would be even better if I could have communication from this file with my mmf2 project....

grimmy Today, 09:20 AM Go to last post
    AftPeakTank

You could always use a loop. This way each enemy...

You could always use a loop. This way each enemy will look at the player. It is really pretty easy.

You could just do a "for each one" loop and in the loop you "look at" the player.

Check the...

AftPeakTank Today, 08:53 AM Go to last post
    DogSeeker

rwh

thx for the advice
    I had used pick at random on different goal but to fix the same problem [Title] (So i forgot this method lol), it work very well but the more object, the less effective.
    I wish...

DogSeeker Today, 07:00 AM Go to last post
    Anubislg

This is a fantastic extension, and I can't thank...

This is a fantastic extension, and I can't thank you enough!
    If there's ever a way I can donate to you, let me know.

That said - Did find one little bug: Horizontal flipping bugs out when running...

Anubislg Today, 06:13 AM Go to last post
  • Looki

There is no available content written by Looki