I've compiled several programs, with existing Admob and no problem.
Now with the latest built, I add Admob and get all these errors.
> Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
We'll take a look. In the meantime it seems that if you do "Set deceleration to 5" after the "Stop" action, it solves the issue. Not sure if you can use this workaround.Yves Yesterday, 05:04 PM
I recently got the 2.5 ++ version so I was wondering, very strongly, if I should implement its power in my project or not. Finally I decided to implement 2 of the most important things available for...AftPeakTank Yesterday, 01:15 PM
I found the problem. In the end it was to do with the Run parameters of the Executed application.
If you use Hide Application when executing a file which is an MMF2 project or file then that...