• Recent Forum Posts

Yves

Yes, very frustrating, I work on this exclusively...

Yes, very frustrating, I work on this exclusively for weeks, I would rather work on improving the engine. :( We're about to release the next build. We made lot of changes to try to avoid those false...

Yves Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    pounddog

I was about to patch my Steam game and the new...

I was about to patch my Steam game and the new build set off 15 false flags. (Latest build) I am really not prepared for another week of online chats and email chasing to get it whitelisted. I would...

pounddog Today, 12:29 PM Go to last post
    elvisish

How's things going with the AV issues currently?...

How's things going with the AV issues currently? I still get a "hang on, let's check this..." with AVast when I run my latest builds from Steam using the old pre-AV warnings version, but that old...

elvisish Today, 11:38 AM Go to last post
    Yves

I'm sorry I'm extremely busy right now, it's NOT...

I'm sorry I'm extremely busy right now, it's NOT the APO object as I've already checked it loads your URL fine, so probably your event is not executed, the name is incorrect, etc.

Yves Today, 10:13 AM Go to last post
    Yves

It was delayed by the changes we had to make for...

It was delayed by the changes we had to make for the issue with some anti-virus programs, we're going to resume work on it soon.

Yves Today, 10:09 AM Go to last post
    Dobermann

UWP game stutters on Series X/S

Very bad news here, while i was thinking that the Xbox Series X/S would play an UWP game better than the Xbox One X do (where i finally was able to makes my both games to run at 60FPS on it), well it...

Dobermann Today, 09:59 AM Go to last post
    Dobermann

Yves can you please look to my MFA to see why it...

Yves can you please look to my MFA to see why it doesn't work on UWP? Maybe i'm doing something wrong, or maybe the APO object doesn't work if we use an action to paste the link...

Dobermann Today, 09:54 AM Go to last post
    titofrancis

Do you know if this is a feature that will be...

Do you know if this is a feature that will be available in the near future or is this something far down the road? Getting towards the end of development on this game and need to decide how to...

titofrancis Today, 09:44 AM Go to last post
    fredetmumu

View Post

non malheureusement, ca aurait été super de pouvoir dire:
    si actif1 en collision avec actif1 et que le PREMIER actif1 a la valeur A =0 alors fixe valeur A du DEUXIEME a XXX ou un truc du genre !

fredetmumu Today, 08:38 AM Go to last post
    Jonathan

View Post

Yep, c'est la méthode que j'utilise, je me disais qu'il existait peut-être une autre méthode magique ^^
    Merci en tout cas !

Jonathan Today, 08:09 AM Go to last post
    ramyhakam

hello Fernando thanks for response my Fusion...

hello Fernando thanks for response
    my Fusion version is R292.29 oct /23 /2020
    when i try to build the example mfa the error comes two times four in total - i think it's because there are tow...

ramyhakam Today, 07:03 AM Go to last post
    fredetmumu

View Post

fusion ne peut pas différencier 2 actif identiques qui entrent en collision , il faut passer par des detecteurs qui ont les meme references que les actifs mais ça fait 2x plus d'actifs (ou avec un...

fredetmumu Today, 12:45 AM Go to last post
  • Xenon3000

There is no available content written by Xenon3000