• Recent Forum Posts

PixelABCD

It'd be nice to see numbers in front of...

It'd be nice to see numbers in front of animations names (animation list) like you see at values sheet. I often have to create new animations to check the number I am on, another method would be to...

PixelABCD Today, 01:06 PM Go to last post
    piscesdreams

It's funny you mention that because I was just...

It's funny you mention that because I was just thinking about this a couple days ago. If it could be added to the header of the pop-up window playing the animation, that would be sufficient for my...

piscesdreams Today, 12:53 PM Go to last post
    DaveC

thanks for this! I think I'll implement this...

thanks for this! I think I'll implement this extension into my project - considering this is open source, you don't mind Clikteam expanding on it with features?

DaveC Today, 12:48 PM Go to last post
    Fenris

Selected object to new frame

Hello guys, I'm looking for some advice with transferring some of the objects to new frame.

The idea is, that player selects only few cards from a deck and by pressing start, a new frame starts...

Fenris Today, 12:31 PM Go to last post
    Yves

View Post

Les sons non utilisés sont automatiquement supprimés au démarrage, et les sons utilisés sont repérés par leur identifiant dans les actions/conditions/expressions qui n'utilisent pas d'expression (les...

Yves Today, 12:24 PM Go to last post
    fredetmumu

View Post

dans ce mfa, la commande ligne2 "jouer un echantillon " (grace a une expression ) ne fonctionne que si la ligne 1 est activée, si on désactive la ligne 1, ça ne marche plus. etrange.

fredetmumu Today, 12:05 PM Go to last post
    c4t

Heres the Bitdefender link for false positives...

Heres the Bitdefender link for false positives also. https://www.bitdefender.com/submit/

c4t Today, 11:48 AM Go to last post
    Klownzilla

I don't know if anyone else would find this...

I don't know if anyone else would find this particularly useful but i'd like to see the current frame number when you play an animation in the animation editor. If you have long sequences and you...

Klownzilla Today, 11:02 AM Go to last post
    Dobermann

Glad to hear that a new runtime is coming! :p

Glad to hear that a new runtime is coming! :p

Dobermann Today, 09:24 AM Go to last post
    Yves

You should submit your game to those anti-virus...

You should submit your game to those anti-virus programs so that they add it to their white list in their virus definition update:

Avast: https://www.avast.com/false-positive-file-form.php
    AVG:...

Yves Today, 08:06 AM Go to last post
    Janette5

Thank you Euingee In theory, I don't think...

Thank you Euingee

In theory, I don't think what you have there will work on a second computer - I don't know what Fusion does with path names that are static like that - but you would need an...

Janette5 Today, 06:19 AM Go to last post
    monstersstuck

.exe exported file detected as virus

Hi there. I am trying to publish my game, but every time I export a Clickteam Fusion 2.5 game to an .exe fie, it is marked as a virus and no one is able to download my game. I do not know why that...

monstersstuck Today, 05:13 AM Go to last post