• Recent Forum Posts

Julian82

Never mind, Spryke cave sounds good to me XD I’m...

Never mind, Spryke cave sounds good to me XD I’m just doing programming this year which feels a bit odd, but actually helped to speed things up. Shifting between coding and art all the time was not...

Julian82 Today, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    MEHRDAD

Great!!!. Nice job!. Does your engine support...

Great!!!. Nice job!. Does your engine support slopes too?

MEHRDAD Today, 03:49 PM Go to last post
    Simon

For the button focus issue, I've always used a...

For the button focus issue, I've always used a blank and invisible Combo Box object which I focus/defocus when a button is clicked (either directly in the button's events or via a behaviour / last...

Simon Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    sylvie

View Post

ok, merci pour votre réponse. Je vais indiquer qu'il faudra lire mon appli dans Chrome.

sylvie Today, 02:26 PM Go to last post
    Olivier

View Post

Les applications HTML5 créées avec CF2.5 fonctionnent parfaitement avec tous les navigateurs modernes. Internet Explorer n'en fait pas partie. Il est par ailleurs remplacé par Edge sur Windows 10....

Olivier Today, 02:18 PM Go to last post
    Olivier

View Post

Les applications HTML5 créées avec CF2.5 fonctionnent parfaitement avec tous les navigateurs modernes. Internet Explorer n'en fait pas partie. Il est par ailleurs remplacé par Edge sur Windows 10....

Olivier Today, 02:17 PM Go to last post
    sylvie

View Post

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai un soucis avec une appli qui ne fonctionne pas toujours avec Internet explorer mais qui fonctionne très bien avec Chrome. Normalement à la fin de la vidéo, 2 boutons...

sylvie Today, 02:12 PM Go to last post
    Volnaiskra

The only 'fix' I found was to just use Active...

The only 'fix' I found was to just use Active System Objects instead of the regular checkboxes and buttons

Volnaiskra Today, 02:00 PM Go to last post
    sylvie

View Post

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai un soucis avec une appli qui ne fonctionne pas toujours avec Internet explorer mais qui fonctionne très bien avec Chrome. Comment la faire fonctionner sur n'importe quel...

sylvie Today, 01:34 PM Go to last post
    AM_Games

I know I'm a year late on this but was there a...

I know I'm a year late on this but was there a fix? I use the LB in my game on an Xbox controller and I get that windows DING every time I press it.

AM_Games Today, 01:34 PM Go to last post
    Volnaiskra

Hi volCAMERA users, there's a volCAMERA update in...

Hi volCAMERA users, there's a volCAMERA update in the works, but it's likely still a way off. I've made a few improvements here and there over the past few months to the volCAMERA code that I use in...

Volnaiskra Today, 01:11 PM Go to last post
    Volnaiskra

Hey Julian :) I've been purposefully avoiding the...

Hey Julian :) I've been purposefully avoiding the forum, just like I've been purposefully avoiding a lot of other things, like social media. (Though I've missed the forum, unlike social media, which...

Volnaiskra Today, 12:52 PM Go to last post