Inventory Quest - A Inventory Example
Free for Reactants (version 1.1): Attachment 24272
Part of The Reactor: https://www.patreon.com/Clickteam
Also on Clickstore: http://clickstore.clickteam.com/inventory_quest_inventory_example
Check out the latest example from "The Reactor". Build your own Diablo like inventory system with this easy to understand example. Generate random items and collect them in the simple isometric world. Then press I to manage your inventory and drop to the board items you don't want. The example includes...
- Random generated loot and gold
- Grid placement of item in available slots matching size on collect
- Overlap detection of item on occupied square and snap back
- Drop items back on to play field from inventory
- Randomly generated stats & Stat display on hover over
- Simple Isometric engine and level builder
- Z ordering of elements
- Inventory data and gold saved to 3 dimensional array
- Node based enemy movement
- And more...
Free For Reactor Subscribers
Here is a Reactor video where we work on the example!