This doesn't happen on Windows, HTML5, I couldn't test others... Edit: But Shinbaxter verified on iOS and it seems like it doesn't happen there as well.
Number error，当重复按下鼠标右键，计数器开始增加，当移动鼠标到窗口外的桌面悉放鼠标右键，计数器有时并不 立即停止计数，而是又继续增加了一会数字才停止，这让我很是烦脑
Number error, when the right mouse button is pressed repeatedly, the counter starts to increase. When the right mouse button is placed on the desktop outside the window, the counter sometimes does not stop counting immediately, but continues to increase the number for a while, which annoys me very muchAttachment 30399
After the frame rate fix for sub apps other problems started to appear, here is some of which I in countered so far:
- On one of my projects, sub app crashes the whole project
- Timer is out of sync when the main app is on a temp pause (eg. When resizing window or minimizing it)
- when changing the FPS on runtime the whole app freezes (even the debugger)
- when changing sub app size it crash the project randomly (very rare)
mfa size 1.85 MB (Total Frame 5)
1. Old build (Updated April 30, 2021) uplode on playstore : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...PatelMECHANICS
2. Size of .aab = 106 MB (Again Create without any change 05 August 2021) (apk size of this is 112 MB)
3. In this total files 2690,89 , total size 107 MB
4. same mfa with file use to build abb using 293.5 (no any change,error still Java Heap Space).
5. using 293.5 :
But some file and folders remove,
In this total files 1707,59 folders = total size 68.8 MB.
Then build abb using 293.5, build success. size of .aab = 49.0 MB.
When add some file (total size of file greater then 68.8 MB like 75 MB) error still Java Heap Space.