Originally Posted by NaitorStudios
I can confirm this bug, seems to be related to how qualifiers are handled by the global event editor.
But the weird part is that it gets confused about DIFFERENT qualifiers, it affects all objects of the same TYPE instead of same qualifier.
This is reproducible by following these steps:
- Create a new mfa
- Create a Active on the frame and add the Texts qualifier
- Go to Global Event Editor and set the Texts qualifier invisible at Start of Frame
- Create a new frame
- In this new frame create Active and add the qualifier Good
- Also create a String and add the qualifier Texts
- Run the app from the Frame 2 where the Active and String is
- You'll see that the Active with the Good qualifier got invisible (which is incorrect, since it's not in the Texts qualifier)
- The String with the Texts qualifier isn't touched (which is expected, since it's not an Active object even tho it has the same qualifier).
- Now, create another active on the Frame 2, add the qualifier Texts this time and run if from this frame.
- Now the Active with the Good qualifier is visible, the String with Texts qualifier as well, but not the Active with Texts qualifier, which is the expected behavior for the global events.