User Tag List

Thread: Ordering conditions on key press toggle

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ordering conditions on key press toggle

I've tried every combination I can think of, and I cannot get one set of conditions to happen on a key press if certain conditions are set without the other set of conditions triggering straight after: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ic6uc5zrv3...mless.mfa?dl=0

If you take a look at line 261, I have two greyed out conditions, and four active ones that are the exact same thing separated by using a flag toggle. Upon playing the game, hit ESC to bring up the menu, then hit ENTER to select save slots. When you're there, you should be able to press ENTER once more to select a save slot, and it begins editing the text. But it keeps running the second condition that stops editing the save box (and will eventually save the level if I ever actually get that far.) Depending on the order of everything, SOMETIMES it doesn't edit box at all and SOMETIMES it doesn't stop editing. Any ideas? I even tried the OR filter, and as usual, that didn't work whatsoever.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try this:
    When you press enter - set flag 0 on (on some object)
    Then replace the press enter condition with "flag 0 on" and use an action to set flag 0 off.
    This way you'll make sure pressing enter only trigger one event.

The next step would be to separate which one, you could do this with a value, so if value = 0 then select save slot and set value to 1. then if value = 1 start editing, 2 stop editing etc.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    image.jpg
    The first two conditions toggle the flag, the second two perform the edit box on/off depending on the flag setting. But it always turns the flag on and off at the same time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah exactly, do something like this:
    delete.jpg

then "press enter" only does one action at a time.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that worked!! I don;'t even know what this is doing, but it works!
    Is this the kind of condition structuring one would use in proper coding, or is it a massive MMF workaround?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe, yeah probably a mmf workaround, pretty small one tho
    in "proper coding" you would definitely need a ton of values and flags for everything anyway, so fusion is a great place to start learning how to use them.