User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Please make demo version of firefly for best business

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please make demo version of firefly for best business

Hi

I think if you make a demo version of firefly ( with watermark and so on) you can get more customer (Also me) and expand your product for mobile ports too. Actually I don't know how is it work with my 2D environments and how can I integrated with them .

It's so helpful to your business and cause for make Android and iOS ports .

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We will not be doing a Demo version of Firefly any time soon, our apologizes. We will continue to work on demo games, etc to show it off. We have three so far.

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With that said, could you guys do a side scroll platformer example as well?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF... you have ever made a 3d game before, you would know that it takes time to create assets.. and in majority of cases, people judge what is possible by how it looks, and if dodgy or (free) models used, people say - oh that engine is rubbish, or its not very good.
    Firefly in Fusion is good. Its possible to use a familiar style of coding to get the job done. It is not however, a "MAKE my 3D game for me" set of extensions.

Firefly has taken a step further than the existing 3D options that have been around for a long time, but abandoned. ( i also hope this progresses and CT get behind the dev with assistance, so this doesn't get left behind like the others )
    Just asking for demo's will NOT come from the dev - he is busy with developing ; but from people who have it already. Also - this is still in development, and there are still some features it needs, and some problems which need sorting out (eg the lighting/shadows)

It can do a side scrolled platformer, a basic example is in the examples ( its not a great work of art, but its just an example to show you methods of how to do it )

I have something i am working on, and i hope to get it finished when my wife isn't yelling at me to get away from the computer. :/
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking good danjo, remember i'm in discord chat if you need some advice etc.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    3D pacman looks awesome!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks awesome..
    Still working on the choco 3d lol... gotta starts somewhere... but looks pretty cool so far... lot of new stuff to learn

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Well,done Danjo!

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there,
    congratulations with firefly,
    I tested a few of your demos yet there are some things that are disturbing me about this whole process. First off maybe you would be nice to see our real demo of someone setting a scene with this extension I know it is time consuming, but you would get a quicker response to keep all taking interest in it than just by selling it as it is even if it is a YouTube video. The second thing I noticed is while you play the demo the files that are stored are stored in a simple folder. Now in my opinion I do not think this is right to give everyone access to the files that are implemented in the demo in other words they all contain the original OBJ file this is not a standard. Maybe even compile it in own .data file and pack it up.
    Greetings Speike

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not sure if your aware but how to set the scene for the chocobreak demo is laid out for you in the http://library.clickteam.com/extensions/firefly/chocobreak3d/ tutorial, not sure what more a video could offer compared to the document explaining everything.

files can be placed in an encrypted and password protected archive file (zip/tar etc) we chose not to do so with our demo games as at this stage we would like to give as many assets as possible.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast