User Tag List

Thread: How to deal with duplicated connected objects

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to deal with duplicated connected objects

How would you deal with the following situation:

A switch opens a door: I want to make one switch and one door and scatter let's say, 5 of them on a level.
    Ok, the usual procedure is run a loop and spread a value so they are unique, but what if they are connected?
    Each switch should open a specific door.. how can I be sure each switch will be assigned the correct number?

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found a solution that solves partially the problem.enemy shot detector3 test.mfa

Sorry I don't remember the post I got from, but thanks to the uploader anyway.

This method creates a detector and automatically retrieve fixed value assigning to an enemy, that also have unique spread ID. works like magic in a very efficiente way.
    The problem is, it requires the detector to be created on the fly, in a pre-determined region. I could create the switch next to the door and therefore having one event to all doors, but what if I want the switch to be hidden far away in the level? What if I have several doors with switches placed differently?

Thanks in advance for any response.