User Tag List

Thread: Material Cache bugs and feature

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Material Cache bugs and feature

When you have the last most material selected (sometimes) you cannot add a NEW material, * you have to go back to an earlier material index

Not a big issue, but does cause some frustration... the DELETE button is very close to the NEW material. I accidentally hit it deleting mercilessly a material i had added.
    Is it possible to add something like a [ OK to delete material or Are you sure? ] question after clicking DELETE?

or perhaps move the DELETE button lower by adding a separator or something to space them apart would be much easier solution

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the add new material button will work if nothing is selected - if you actually select a material it wont, or you could select a material on purpose then double click it as that way it will unselect a material on the first click and create on the second. weird i know.

i dont mind adding a "are you sure you want to delete" but curious how many people find these annoying ?

would moving new material above the material index line help ?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    moving it is obviously easier. just when you click delete by accident, its gone!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    delmat.png

in next update.

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats great Triadian - it may seem obtrusive, but not as frustrating when you accidentally remove a material

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triadian View Post
    delmat.png

in next update.
    Awesome... I was talking about that in the chat, that i lost all mine, due to clicking the wrong button... lol

Funny.. I was talking with you about it... HAHA

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah people reporting issues and them getting fixed - who would of thought that would happen :P