User Tag List

Thread: Paint My World Released!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Paint My World Released!

Paint My World is now available in the app store for purchase! Spread the word! Tell your Kids, Friends, Families, pet dogs and cats, Share on Facebook, Twitter etc (you get the idea)! For anyone purchasing any positive reviews are of course greatly appreciated We will be continuing to update the game in the future to fully polish off any bugs and bits that we have missed (let's face it, there are always things you miss)

Purchase Here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pain...9359?ls=1&mt=8

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PaintMyWorld/

Taken from my other post -

Hello everyone! I am proud to present to you (finally after far to many years of project work on and off) Paint My World!

To quote from our website ( http://www.paintmyworldgame.com )- An epic puzzle platforming game which is aimed at all ages! Each new world offers new challenges and traps, as we keep the game fresh and interesting throughout.

The aim of the game is to complete a series of objectives on each level, these include painting blocks, destroying enemies, saving babies, and a variety of other things.

Quick Trailer Video:

Some Screenshots:

Example Artwork In The Game:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the release dude!

the previous bugs were gone in the last 2 betas & i didn't come across any more.

great job! all the best with it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man it's out!

Sadly I don't have an iOS device, but once the Android port is out, I'm more likely than not going to be getting it, because it really does look like a lot of fun.

I wish you the absolute best of luck!

P.S. I think I may have actually seen the game on the forums in passing waaaay back when, back when I wasn't actually a member of the forums, but when I was still browsing around every now and then. Looking back at said old threads, sounds like it was maybe going to be a Flash game originally.

Oh, how the times change.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it was originally a flash version - and yes that was several years ago! This project should have been finished quite some time back but other life orientated things got in the way. I am pleased it is finally out, now I just need to hope it does well in the store

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Can you fill out the following form for me good sir? http://indiegames.clickteam.com/submission-form

And then we can help with some promotion! Great stuff!

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great! Thank You