User Tag List

Thread: Making a Qix-Like in Fusion?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making a Qix-Like in Fusion?

Hello,

I was interested in making a Qix like game in fusion.

To my knowledge, creating this in a more controllable programming language is a matter of drawing a shape object, allowing the player to only travel around it's perimeter, and when a button is pressed allow the player to cut through it drawing a line behind them. When the line touches another perimeter, cut the shape into two parts- the part that the Qix (the enemy) isn't on becomes a new shape, and the side that the enemy is inhabiting is the original shape which gets cut away from to create the new shape. How would you go about this in fusion? As far as I know there isn't really a good drawing and updating draws feature, and was curious if it was even possible in this engine.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there was an example made a long time ago using Overlay. Its entirely possible.