First of all this threat is about HTML 5 only. I say this because in other questions i asked comes all together. So only HTML 5 here please.
I checked all threads but nothing works.
1. I am not able to activate / daktivate in the property box Fullscreen options until i switched to Windows application and activate the boxes. Then turning back to HTML 5 and the boxes are activated but still grey in grey instead white black. So this is a strange thing and i am not sure if this a bug or a normal way of thinking.
2. Now i added an active object and gave it a .png called ZoomButton.png ( I made an image because buttons are not working in general here in fullscreen tststs ... )
3. I gave this active object an alterable value with the same name without .png
3. Now the contiditions
- if user clicks -> action = set 1 to the image
- if image ( active object ) is equal or larger then 1 -> action = fullscreen
Testing in the normal preview works but after uploading and testing in Firefox 50 no longer. Any comments on this issue ? Bug Roger ?
Thanks for helping