User Tag List

Thread: Fullscreen Fusion 2.5 - Only for HTML5 - After built and upload not working

Clicker Fusion 2.5HTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fullscreen Fusion 2.5 - Only for HTML5 - After built and upload not working

Hello again

First of all this threat is about HTML 5 only. I say this because in other questions i asked comes all together. So only HTML 5 here please.

I checked all threads but nothing works.

1. I am not able to activate / daktivate in the property box Fullscreen options until i switched to Windows application and activate the boxes. Then turning back to HTML 5 and the boxes are activated but still grey in grey instead white black. So this is a strange thing and i am not sure if this a bug or a normal way of thinking.

2. Now i added an active object and gave it a .png called ZoomButton.png ( I made an image because buttons are not working in general here in fullscreen tststs ... )

3. I gave this active object an alterable value with the same name without .png

3. Now the contiditions
    - if user clicks -> action = set 1 to the image
    - if image ( active object ) is equal or larger then 1 -> action = fullscreen

Testing in the normal preview works but after uploading and testing in Firefox 50 no longer. Any comments on this issue ? Bug Roger ?

Thanks for helping

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please post this in the HTML5 forum.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kreedem: Some moderator will probably move it.

peanuts: The Fullscreen options you are referring to are not supported in HTML5, but you can use the "resize frame to fill windows size" option.

FusionFullscreen.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok i will try this. Another professional option would be this task here. Maybe this will work ...

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/100256-External-js-file-for-fullscreen-How-to-implement?p=712614#post712614

I tried this tip from advaith " Resize display to fill window size " option. Still the same size as original only without borders and without image from clickteam and when downscaling the browser window it keeps also the size. This is a strange software for beginners like me finding out what works and what does not in preview and after building. Days later ....

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, you want true fullscreen? I assumed you wanted the project to fill the browser window, which is what the Resize display option does.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes real fullscreen is still wanted. But is it normal that this function you described keeps the original size of the game ? eg. 800x600 should resize to 1024 x 786 or ? Because in my version i still get 800 x 600. The only change is in the default borders, that they are gone and the default image under the built game also gone. But no changes in filling the window ... hmmm ... more headaches for the world :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wrote about the real fullscreen in your other thread, but for the Resize display to fill window size option, the game size ratio will stay the same (to avoid distortion), but it should still take up the entire browser area.

Here is what it should look like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok now it works. No idea why it came still in normal size. Is it possible that it did not work because i still had the " Snap to Grid " function active ? hmmm just an idea. However now it works fine with the fill window mode. Thanks for your help and advise.