looking for work (programming)

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello,
    I AM LOOKING FOR PAID WORK

I am an experienced fusion user, with 10 years experience.
    With most experience in coding turn based strategy, top down shooters, map editors, platformers and overall efficient engines.
    Plus, 2 years experience in mobile apps(android and ios)
    I can also debug or help with any stage of your project.

Examples of my work:
    Please login to see this link.
    Please login to see this link.
    mobile apps: Please login to see this link.

I prefer to use skype for communication(dropbox for files)
    Send a pm if you are interested to talk more.

Regards,
    Sky

My signature is the awesomest!

• Hi,

Just a quick endorsement of Skyhunter's work!

He did some great work for me recently on a level editor.
    He's very easy to communicate with, understood my ramblings about what i was trying to achieve, provided great service, was fast and got it spot on first time!
    I'd highly recommend his services to anyone :^)

• I have a topdown space shooter I have worked on for several years. I am an artist, not a programmer. Looking for someone to partner with to complete or negotiate pay to finish.

• Hi, guys sorry for not answering to all of the messages when the post was bumped. I did not initially notice, anyways right now I am finished with the current project, and I am open for more work. So feel free to contact me if you need help!

My signature is the awesomest!

• Hi skyhunter i want your help becuase i have facing some issues in my app - problem 1-Making user login page
    I want to make a user login page inside my app and when user will login through facebook or google then i will get the email id database of those users

actually i figure out a plugin on clickstore but i don't know that it will allow me store the emails of my users?
    as there is no contact details of seller on the clickstore - Please login to see this link.

problem 2- downlaoding audio files from server in the app or compress then using "Obb tool" or any other method ?( actually i don't know how to use Android Obb tool

As i am using instructional audios in my game and there are big files so my app size is getting bigger so pleas anyone tell me how to reduce audio file size - i have heard about Android obb tool but don't know how to use it ,

or if there is another way to direct download the audio files from a server inside the app ( as big game app downlaods the resources from the server ?)

i have more 20 big instructional audio files .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!