User Tag List

Thread: how to do combo attacking

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how to do combo attacking

Hello, im completely new here and have a few questions about 2.5. i was wondering about melee attacking, for this, i want to do a combo attack(6 animations) and hit the enemy 6 times to die. Is there any way i can do that?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well for animations you could have an alt Value called "combo" and each time you press the attack button / key you'd increase its value +1, then depending on whatever current value of "combo" is you'd change the character's animation to that particular attack.

But the important bit would be that after the player did NOT press the attack button anymore (or the value of "combo" reached its limit) is that you'd have to reset the value of "combo" to 0 so you could start one over again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    simplest way is to compare the frame of the animation and the button press, then trigger next animation, then continue with the next etc.

Animation 1 is playing
    User presses keyboard button Ctrl
    animation frame is greater than X
    ->change animation of player to Animation 2

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that's a better way I agree.
    The good thing about MMF is there are almost always different ways to go about things to get good results

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah for sure, combining animation method with alt values can produce some interesting results. e.g. if you count down with alt values and compare that number u can do critical damage etc.