User Tag List

Thread: Dream Tear ER2- Atom Maker - Alpha demo released

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Dream Tear ER2- Atom Maker - Alpha demo released

[(Sadly this has been discontinued in CF2 due to data being reset from a hard drive failure.)

CENTER]
    Dream Tear- Atom Maker - Elementar Rising 2 has an alpha I had released sometime the start of this month. Though the first game made it's way into being more a visual novel or something to watch, from game 2 onwards planning for it to be games. Below I have some shots and info of things and we're still hard at work cleaning and making things fit for the game. There is also a teaser manga of the game I had created which will cover a point in alpha 2, which can be found at the bottom.

Game bios:
    Following the events of Dream Tear - Elementar Rising, a hero returns to aid a group of freedom fighters and uncover the legends and trials of Hope Isle.

- Run,blast and shoot your way through a colorful world!
    - Gain skills from many foes, to help you on your quest!
    - Getting the right one may earn you an easy time with a boss!
    - Uncover the secrets to Hope Isle, while also enjoying a story which brings things to life!

[B]Download: Has been removed.

Screen Shots:

Shots from 2nd Alpha in works:

Videos
    Video update of new moving frames - Not included in Alpha 1.

But yeah, overall looking for some good feedback, I plan to get this on steam or something, just haven't had a lot of luck in getting people to try things out. I hope you guys enjoy what you play of the Alpha, I think it's all shaping up really good. Figured though why not share it with the clickteam community. I've made many games, but never once had placed them at the site where the heart of the engine was born from.

Credits:
    Dream Tear Elementar Rising series (c) Skytric
    Music - Skytric
    Artwork - Kanoir
    Sprites - Skytric/Kanoir/Nitrogoblin
    programming - Skytric

Voice actors:
    Gabe Kuo - Wesley Bloxsom
    Tamera - Victoria Wong
    Sheka Nao - (intro) Vivid Vapor

Official DT webpage - http://windgear.wixsite.com/dt-elementar-rising

Read the DT2 Manga/game teaser here. Also found on official site.
    http://skytric.deviantart.com/art/Dr...page-614912624
    [/CENTER]

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Twitting about it now.

Can you consider the following!

Add it to IndieGameCreators.com http://indiegames.clickteam.com/submission-form
    You can also list it on Clickstore if you want: http://clickstore.clickteam.com/

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey right on! Also I'll get all the info together and hop on top of that! I didn't know about that IndieGameCreators.com so this is pretty cool, and I'll see about getting it out on the clickteam store page.^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another little update, of stories in stage. This features Gabe Kuo and Imogen Geist, rolling through a beach area. When more is together and perhaps done, I'll see about possibly getting it up at the clickstore and Indie games creator. So far though everything is coming together well. This is also a test video, so if anyone has suggestions on making the field of vision better with these stories, by all means let me know!^^

There's also been an update to the official site, where you can check bios on characters.
    http://windgear.wixsite.com/dt-eleme...ntals-of-chaos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, bad news, my hard drive had failed, and this version of the game is no more, I'm currently working it in another programming system, but will at some point bring another project to CF2. Thanks for the support guys, but yeah as a warning to anyone, back up your stuff constantly, you just never know when things will take nasty turns with technology.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's too bad... just for a pre-caution, I saved my stuff to Dropbox. I do have external backup just in case, but not the latest stuff.

Well, good luck.