User Tag List

Thread: Publisher's Certificate Digital Signiture

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Publisher's Certificate Digital Signiture

I'm on a Windows 10 64x computer. If you try to load an application (for the first time) from my website, you'll have to tell Windows to trust the application, or unblock/quarantine from your anti-virus/malware software. This could be avoided if I could embed a publisher's certificate into my applications. Unfortunately, Multimedia Fusion 2 (developer) does not have any way (as far as I'm concerned) to insert one.

Recently, I was on a MAC computer. I wanted to test weather my MAC export for one of my apps worked properly, but because of the way the computer was set up, it didn't allow applications to run that were not certified with a publisher.

Computer security software will often see an unsigned executable (.exe) file as a potential risk.

What I want is an application (preferably a free application, or another alternative way) that will allow me to add a publisher's certificate to my applications.

This topic was also posted on Yahoo.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will someone create a free certificate program? Maybe I will look into that if I ever learn coding.