User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WIP - Ast Blast - Space shooter

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WIP - Ast Blast - Space shooter

Final Release! - for now at least: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.blastmasters

Release Trailer!

Crude humor warning!

Welcome to the official space shootah 'BLAST MASTERS' game thread!

After the massive commercial success that was Block Rider - ahaha

I set about making a sequel to the game for mobile. But what started out as a simple extension of the first game turned into a completely different fish - with many lasers and explosivesagainst asteroids and space pirates. All in all a new fish.

The story revolves around Monty - an aristocratic clueless gentleman who lost his family fortune to space pirates. Left with one small space fairing vessel, he sets out to reclaim his fortune with his best friend and homicidal Artificial Intelligence he named 'Terrence' - surely the next best thing since 'The Odd Couple'

So far I have alot of the core game mechanics down and dusted with plenty of bug fixes and kinks ahead of me I know I will enjoy!

High scores need implementing, more sound effects and achievements with stat tracking across your piratical space fairing career as well. So lots to do still but its at a stage I'm comfortable showing it off here.

This video showcases the changes I have made so far - as well as the new soundtrack inspired by a certain series with cowboys in space... you may of heard of it.

And this is my first video I made - changing my originalgoal of making a zombie game... oops!

Latest Screen

If anything its a great way to look at how far I have come. And how the game has progressed in development.

So as I said - I'll be updating this thread with my developments - and obviously taking feedback and criticisms to improve what I have so far.

I'm thinking of adding a section where you fly over a planet to mix up the surroundings but I'm already a victim of feature creep... I'll see what happens!

Please - leave any words and such here and I'll be sure to take a gander and we can have werds and such!
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Really a nice looking game!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These effects look fantastic!

In what did you make them in?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    & i like the impact screen rumble of the shots

& congrats on ur blockbuster success with Block Rider

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jeff! Thanks! I been working on this for a little over 2 months I think now in between things. I recently changed the entire user interface and have the game at a pretty solid state with all the sound effects in. Everything is as it was planned when I set out to make this from the beginning, so thats cool! Next I'm putting in portraits for the 2 main characters and will be have their lines recorded tomorrow, as well as beginnings of that implementation. I really hope I can get this game out this month!

zip2kx! I use a lot of motion graphics work as a 'videographer' so I have my greasey mitts on the adobe suite - so to make my gnarly effects I use 'After effects' - I've had several years to learn a thing or two so I know how to make some pretties here and there with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    & congrats on ur blockbuster success with Block Rider
    Thanks - I'm rolling in so much cash its silly, I've begun throwing coins at cats - Hopefully they will get the jist of my charity and they will soon begin to dance for me

Also here is a little picture of my insane AI - sidekick character... Definitely a little HAL-ISH

Also if anyone wants to see more updates and such I'll go ahead and plug myself (ew)
    https://twitter.com/RedRiderRiding

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    rolling in it like uncle scrooge in his money bin u give me hope for my current £0.03 a day app earnings

& nice sidekick character.... it looks like trouble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Money bin is apt as there is very few coins in the bin I'm in.

And indeed. He be trouble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have a name!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arcade cabinet poster - because I got real tired of bugfixing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing...r.blastmasters … Blast Masters Open Android BETA! Any feedback is welcome! Have a blast! - leave any feedback at

mr.m.r.h.murray@gmail.com

or alternatively on my twitter page/message

https://twitter.com/RedRiderRiding

I'm very close to first release and would simply love for some feedback and any bugs that I may of missed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast