User Tag List

Thread: Another mobile touch joystick thread!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another mobile touch joystick thread!

I fund an example that was SIMILAR to this, but it didn't the smooth lerped analog pad visual. I'm trying to recreate this: https://youtu.be/i346XAqcQMM?t=60

It's an analog stick, so just a circle that moves to the bounds of your touch, and a simple d-button for jump. Is there an example I can get an idea off for an analog controller for mobile (android) that's just like this one?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very close to buying, but I kinda want to try static-fixed controls? I guess I could modify it to have them permenantly on screen? Should have gotten it at Christmas when it was 80% off! 😜

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just buy it. You can simplify the code a lot, it might require some extra work though and some general understanding of the Multiple Touch object. For the joystick it's way more comfortable if it's not just a static object on the screen.
    If you are interested in another method for a static button, just write a message and I make an example for you.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will buy it, just to show I'm not cheap 😄 Can you send me an example that's static, that way if the moveable one doesn't work out, I can easily try a static solution, thanks!