a couple months ago I had a Christmas-themed game idea (and I see I was not the only ),
I thought it would have been super-nice if I could be able to pull it out this little idea in just a month, right for Christmas.
Well... I couldn't
so I took it quietly and completed it with calm and peace of mind.
And here's the game on Google Play:
This is a small project but passionately made,
it fits among the crowded and perhaps not very interesting "endless runners" genre,
but comes with some quite different mechanics that I hope will make it interesting and pleasing,
- you must manage "momentum" to get the best range out of your sleigh, by cleverly using your boost power
- the quicker you go, the quicker your boost (magic power) will recharge, and the slower the clock will turn
(latter ideas coming from electrical vehicles and relativity )
There are three main play modes,
and four characters you can choose from, each with different skills.
2-minutes video trailer:
The real thing looks better though!
For you (we) Fusion-lovers I think it includes some nice features,
at least for an Android game:
- multiplayer mode up to 4 players (thanks to google play game services)
- smooth auto-zooming up to 10x
- endless random (seeded and partly "driven") level generation
- move backwards (yeah, not really sounds as a mindblowing feature, but I'd say that's not entirely common in endless runners!)
- the juicy custom sleigh movement you will be pleased to try out
- colorful night-day cycles and lighting through RGB coefficients manipulation
It's meant to be a relaxing anti-stress with seasonal look and music,
very easy, simple and intuitive to play, but with potential challenge for game-demanding tastes,
including four leaderboards, eighteen achievements, and of course the joy of beating your friends in head-to-head matches
Comes free to play with a top banner and few (optional) interstitial ads.
Unlockable banner-free version, or "purchasable" for a small fee
("optional" interstitials will persist, but you can choose to "use" them or not).
Hope it will run fine on most devices,
it did on the few (decent, but not top-of-the-market phones) I've been able to test it on.
It's a 1.0 so I expect something, somewhere, to go wrong
feel free to report here, will make for potential future updates.
Don't report the occasional crash,
I consider it a tribute to google services, whose own app boldly crashes...
Thanks for reading so far, and for giving the game a try if it suits your taste!